Why do skinny girls have big holes

COLD AIR

I love how thick, chunky, and bigger chicks LOVE to show off thier clevage/boobs.

Wow, you are fat, and therefore have fat tits. Not impressed. You also have the extra in the middle (that you call "curves" ) that is just not sexy. But let's not forget the thunder thighs, double chin, chunky arms, or any combo of those. How about putting down the cookie instead of trying to look sexy with your fat cans.

I'll take a small rack with a tight body over some sloppy chick with big cans any day. I've played with all sizes...and I'd much rather play with a nice perky set.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO! Nice pic Christian!

No ass to mouth here, you want to lick ass? eww

Nuttin wrong with tossin the salad or earnin a set of red wings. I'd prefer cushion for the pushin over crack whore model syndrome.

Pro: Small girl you can lift effortlessly up and down, and toss around.

Con: You feel as if you may puncture their stomach or liver if you stab too hard.

Pro: Bigger girls have curves for days.

Con: You wake up the next morning and scream........... jump out the 2nd story window....... land in the fucking bush... have a twig stab you in the leg... causing bleeding... ruining your jeans and not to mention starts the hangover. She may then proceed to stalk you because you gave her the right number :eek:

Con: You wake up the next morning and scream........... jump out the 2nd story window....... land in the fucking bush... have a twig stab you in the leg... causing bleeding... ruining your jeans and not to mention starts the hangover. She may then proceed to stalk you because you gave her the right number :eek:

I'm going to guess you've done this before?

PLUS ONE!!!!!!!

Don't get me wrong, I always like a nice hot little thing. but you wont get any better attention than a thick girl. Mind you I dont mean fat, just a few extra padding. These are the types that will do anything/everything for you. You could go ass to mouth and after your done she'll pay your rent and make you a ham sandwich. Just saying, try to be a little more open minded and you may be impressed

i totally agree with this qoute, true story

Pro: Bigger girls have curves for days.

Or in your case make sure to get the correct tele number so you can hit it again.