Beer Bar

SilverAudiMike

Do you mean on draft or in general. Winking Lizard has an ok selection of all around type stuff. I like it because they've got Sam Adams Light and New Castle on draft. Bar Louie in Easton has a decent selection on draft and I think they have a location downtown too.

my buddies out in pittsburgh drink the fuck out of yuengling. when i was going on a beer run, i asked them WTF they were talking about, and they all looked at me like i was nuts

one guy got a case, drank 12 and left, and since my other buddy doesnt drink beer, i brought it home.

luckys stout house across from campus gateway has a great selection in bottles... taps are ehh. St. James Tavern at the corner of fourth and fourth by italian village has more interesting beers than you can shake a stick at. They don't have a single macro on tap, I'd say that guiness is their least interesting draft. It is a hole in the wall/semi-dive though and a very liberal crowd.

and there's one at Polaris

and there's an irish pub at easton (can't remember the name right now) that has strongbow on tap

Fado. Great selection of pub-ish drinks. Off the top of my head they have Boddingtons, Guinness (duh), Strongbow, some french 1804 shit (not worth all the hype, and of course my favorite Harp.

I thought the Rose and Thisle closed down? or was kicked out of the building they were in?