Besides transformers, what about...

Chief8one

M.A.S.K, The Wheeled Warriors and Thunder Cats? I don't know about everyone else, but this recent resurection has got me thinking of all my old 80s favorites. I am sure they will make the movies about theses very soon.

chief

Guest baseciv
M.A.S.K, The Wheeled Warriors and Thunder Cats? I don't know about everyone else, but this recent resurection has got me thinking of all my old 80s favorites. I am sure they will make the movies about theses very soon.

chief

M.A.S.K. was awesome, I was never a huge Thundercats fan though. I always liked Masters of the Universe and GIJoe better.

The Spider-man 1981 Animated series followed by Spider-man and his Amazing friends was pretty decent too. I am a comic nerd, so almost any comic book series (with the exception of DC cartoons) was on my to watch list.

I actually HAVE the MASK animated series on dvd lol.

M.A.S.K. I thought I was the only person in the entire world that knew about that show. I ask all of my peers and NOBODY remembers, not even my parents. HAHA. Regardless, does anybody know a website that you can watch the old episodes?

Ty

M.A.S.K. was awesome, I was never a huge Thundercats fan though. I always liked Masters of the Universe and GIJoe better.

The Spider-man 1981 Animated series followed by Spider-man and his Amazing friends was pretty decent too. I am a comic nerd, so almost any comic book series (with the exception of DC cartoons) was on my to watch list.

I actually HAVE the MASK animated series on dvd lol.

If you are for real and have the series we need to talk. i just thought about buying a vhs copy of "season" 1 and 4.

This was one of my favorite toys though

http://www.parrygamepreserve.com/images/mask/gator/gator2_L.jpg

i never had the main character car. ............. off the top of my head i dont remember his name. but it was close to a red camaro old school.

i never had the main character car. ............. off the top of my head i dont remember his name. but it was close to a red camaro old school.

on a side note, I thought toys now were pricey, there is no comparrison. in the 80s you ask for a 12 buck toy wow, you better hope santa hit the lottery . Thats why I'm guessing I never had any M.A.S.K...............GATOR of the 80s is 12 bucks .............. how did parent pay for that?