Ohio Riders 2009 Calendar

Casper

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just so I'm up to date, how much will the calendars cost?

sorry I'm a lazy bum and dont feel like searching the thread. I'm leaving soon anywho.

Don't know yet, but probably around $15. Whatever they cost. We're not marking them up.

• 2 weeks later...

I PMed Lizard about the pic.

I'm waiting on two things, Lizard's pic and to hear from Whodey whether Honda is going to let us use that image he used for the cover. If not, then we'll be going to the #2 pick which is Lizard's design. Everything else is set, designed, ready to print. I took Attack Painter's picture last night.

So what group pic did u use. I Hope not your christmas pic. you didnt even have half of OR their. Did we not get a group pic at the meet and greet? Or even the one of ohio riders at Mid-ohio.

Wish we could have voted on that. :(PLANNING would have been much better instead of just throwing this together. Well,next year lets do it correctly and take our time.:)

So what group pic did u use. I Hope not your christmas pic. you didnt even have half of OR their. Did we not get a group pic at the meet and greet? Or even the one of ohio riders at Mid-ohio.

Wish we could have voted on that. :( PLANNING would have been much better instead of just throwing this together. Well,next year lets do it correctly and take our time.:)

The group pic ended up being a collage of pics from the Christmas shindig and the New Years Eve shindig. Don't worry. I didn't leave you guys out.

We've never had half of Ohio Riders at any event, so it's really hard to base it off that. We'll never have a pic with everyone. That's just life.

This came together great with no real planning. It actually looks awesome.