Ohio Riders 2009 Calendar

Casper

A few of you have inquired about making an Ohio Riders calendar. I like the idea. I shopped around and the best deal for oneoffs (I don't want to order a bunch then try to sell them, oneoffs are just easier) is around $14/each. That's not bad.

I think we could raise enough money doing this to support the server and software for the whole year. Thus leaving the donations and other money raised throughout the year to pay for stickers, parties, tshirts, etc.

So, you want your picture (whatever picture you want as long as it is motorcycle related and work safe) on one of the months? $25 first paid first served. Anybody can split it up however they want. Ten people on one month is fine with me, but that's between you all.

If we can sell all 12 months at $25/mo, that's $300. That damn near pays for the server and software.

Anyways, the calendars will be sold at cost. If someone (e-flores?) can get them made cheaper, sweet. That's what we'll go with. But for now plan on them being around $14/ea.

As for the picture size/resolution, it should be at least 1665 pixels x 1325 pixels. Color, black & white, whatever you want.

The cover photo will be whichever flier whens the contest here.

I'm going to say now I have dibs on August. :D

Obviously this is a late start for the 2009 calendar, but I think we can pull it together. Pictures and money must be to me by Dec 15th. I'll have the calendars ready by the 1st of the year. Any months not purchased will have a generic Ohio Riders event photo.

Rules:

- must be work safe

- no swearing, etc

- kid friendly

- motorcycle/Ohio Riders related

- 1665 pixels x 1325 pixels or larger

If you want to purchase a month, post in this thread what month you want. I'll PM you with the info to pay and where to send the photo. All requests will be taken in order.

Months:

January - e-flores - Pic Received - PAID

February - Fasduc - Pic Received - PAID

March - attackpainter Pic Received - PAID

April - gsxr750girl - Pic Received - PAID

May - velnarah - Pic Received - PAID

June - Kosmo - Pic Received - PAID

July- 4DAIVI PAI2K5 - Pic Received - PAID

August - Casper - Pic Received - PAID

September - Lizard 1 & owndjoo - PIC Received - PAID

October - spz9 - Pic Received - PAID

November - Yotaman - Pic Received - PAID

December - Ohio Riders Group Photo

Edited by CbrGirl

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to clarify. The actual cost to get your bike pic in the calendar and HAVE a calendar too would be $39?

Yes. $25 gets your picture in the calendar. Then when they're finished, it'll be $14 (or cheaper if we find a cheaper place) to buy the calendar.

I'm thinking Drew and I for one of the months. Anyone know of anyone maybe willing to shoot the bikes in a studio or something with a plain background....?

I just talked to Angrish and he's willing to "shoot" you anywhere.. :D

sorry, could't resist. :cool:

wouldn't this be for 2010 anyways if we are doing it. We only have about a month to pull this off completely if we were to print it for '09.

We can do it. This will be for 2009. Hell, if I had the pictures right now I could have the calendars done tomorrow. The shop is local and said it'll only take a day for less than 100 calendars. The printer does everything, including the little coil thing.