Flying Skybus tomorrow; anyone use them yet?

TimTaylor751647545500

Heading to Maine for a week-long vacation tomorrow morning and having gotten in while the prices were really low, we're flying the new carrier, Skybus into Portsmouth, NH. So far, I've heard some pretty positive reviews about the airline and the overall experience, but was curious to see if anyone here has used them yet. $150 for 2 round-trip wasn't too bad, so I figured what the hey.

A few people I've spoken with that have flown Skybus, mentioned the entire plane has nice, large leather seating. I can deal with that. I'm sure that once the Vegas hub opens, those flights will sell out pretty quickly. Looking forward to that definitely.

they lease their 4 planes, that's right they have 4 planes. Oh and ask the pilots to blow before you take off, I have read that they are hiring pilots that can't get work because of DUIs and paying them less.

150 is a hell of a deal though! Nice work. I have heard of no complaints from people who have flown them. I flew their parent company in Europe last year from Paris to Rome. Good flight.

I flew Skybus to Kansas City about a month or so ago. I was pleased with the service, and the flight was fine. The biggest thing was the price. I flew round trip to Kansas City and rented a car for 5 days for less than I could have flown one way on a major carrier on short notice. If you want to get anything to drink though, make sure you have cash. NOTHING on their flights is complimentary. It was $3.00 for a can of pop, and they won't let you carry any food or drink on the flight.

My girl Jennifer is a flight attendant for Skybus as of a few weeks ago. You can't miss her, shoulder length blond hair w/ BFT's. Harass the shit out of her if she is on your flight.

Damn, now I have to fly with them... Blond with BFT's could actually boost their sales.

My wife flew with them and said it did the job.

Some things to know, you can take food and beverages on (not hot beverages). They are flying A320s with cattle car configuration (3 x 3). Everything costs money, pri-boarding is $10, checked bags cost extra, food costs extra...it is the same business model Ryan Air uses.

Guest Dat Woman U luv2hate
I have heard nothing but the best reviews, with the exception of being charged for all x tras, you cant beat their prices. :D