My new (to me) ride

Ziggy1647545504

I've been wanting another F-body since I let my last one go 7 years ago. I found this one on Craig's List with 158k miles. Bought it from the second owner who bought it in 95 with 26k miles. It's gotten Mobil 1 oil changes every 3k since. Mods consist only of a K&N drop in filter, and a Hurst shifter. Since I bought it I've removed the headliner in preparation for re-covering, replaced the water pump, and swapped the torn and shredded stock seats for a pair of 94 Grand Am seats that I'll make do with until I can reupholster the stock ones.

If it's a 6-speed car, refer to it as a M6 tranny. Or you may call it the T56 that it is.

A4 tranny would be an auto. Or in your case, a 4L60 (not E, as it is the funky 93 with a non-EEprom PCM, batch fire, no MAF setup, no electronic tranny, and funny ratios for the T56).

M6

3.23 geared, speed density, responds well to basic bolt-ons, but a PITA to tune with internal motor mods or power-adder mods due to the EEPROM flashing required. A nice car overall, and a blast to drive. Quicker and faster than the 94+ MAF'd bretheren stock for stock.

Nice buy :)