What goes on in cleveland?

Reed44

Well I am moving to cleveland on the 28th. I am going to Ohio Technical College for motorcycle repair. Does anything go on up there like columbus? I still plan to come down every other weekend for the meets. Just wanted to see if anyone else was trying to compete with CR.

Well the best asset is Lake Erie I'd say

A great weekend trip would be to put-in-bay, a great place to drink and drive golf carts and just have a good time. Its about an hour west.. cedar point is also about an hour west (im originally from that area)

Check out great lakes brewery downtown, great beer and good atmosphere. Also, go check out an Indians game or a browns game or a cavs game :)

Well the best asset is Lake Erie I'd say

A great weekend trip would be to put-in-bay, a great place to drink and drive golf carts and just have a good time. Its about an hour west.. cedar point is also about an hour west (im originally from that area)

Check out great lakes brewery downtown, great beer and good atmosphere. Also, go check out an Indians game or a browns game or a cavs game :)

PIB has cracked down on drinking and driving golf carts.

off topic where exactly are you from up there? Im from Sandusky.

Has anyone been to a restaurant named MOXIE in Cleveland? I went there last week for lunch , nice place, the parking lot had a load of Bentley, Rolls, Porsche ect. It is a good thing I did not pay for lunch, I don't remember any prices on the menu. BTW, They guy that went to lunch with paid with a black American Express.

PIB has cracked down on drinking and driving golf carts.

off topic where exactly are you from up there? Im from Sandusky.

Vermilion....

my firend got pulled over in my golf cart a few weekends ago for doing huge burnouts and then on the way back to our cottage the police were waiting. Turned out they just gave the 2 front passengers no seat belt tickets..

its pretty much a bigger version of columbus with professional sports teams instead of osu.

Umm, cleveland is smaller than Columbus

The metro only has more people because they include Akron in the Metro population.

I'm from cleveland and in my opinion the biggest difference between cleveland and columbus is that I would live downtown in columbus... I wouldn't live anywhere near downtown in cleveland. Clevelands economy is also hurting because of the manufacturing economic base eroding away. Cleveland is having a very difficult time turning the corner from a manufacturing economy to a service based economy such as Columbus.

I'm from cleveland and in my opinion the biggest difference between cleveland and columbus is that I would live downtown in columbus... I wouldn't live anywhere near downtown in cleveland. Clevelands economy is also hurting because of the manufacturing economic base eroding away. Cleveland is having a very difficult time turning the corner from a manufacturing economy to a service based economy such as Columbus.

+1. I also grew up in Shaker Heights, and even through all of the ex-Clevelanders I've met down here in Florida the downtown area is decent but a little shadier. However, check out the Warehouse District which is on the immediate northwest side of downtown before you go down the hill to the Flats. Nice bars and restaurants.

My 'rents still live in Euclid. It's a good city to live in, but I wouldn't go there expecting to make huge career advancements...it's a dying metropolis. Cleveland (and Ohio in general) needs to come up with some progressive ways of attracting new business.

N. Olmsted was the mecca of the Cleveland street scene for a goddamned long time until the local ricans, ricers, and thug wannabes turned it into a car show/db drag competition and burnout contest and cause the law to crack down on it. There has been absolutely nothing resembling a street racing scene this year. Kinda sucks.

Umm, cleveland is smaller than Columbus

The metro only has more people because they include Akron in the Metro population.

i was waiting for someone to say that. the greater cleveland area is still much bigger than columbus. akron is included for a reason.

i was waiting for someone to say that. the greater cleveland area is still much bigger than columbus. akron is included for a reason.

Ok, lets include Marion, Newark, London, etc. and see which city is bigger

wow, its gonna suck being up there. So pretty much all I am gonna see is impalas on 24's

basically...

street racing in cleveland......is there any? sorry ive gone to the west side twice.. and there isnt SHIT!.

as far as colts...colts...colts.... not so much. cleveland istn what it used to be.

all of the fast colts that are around here... are either at a drag strip... or ina garage..

most of it is thug gangster wannabes that aint shit in the honda accords.

Thats gay. I dont know what you guys are talking about a colt. What is that? I will probablly be going to norwalk and some of my friends I meet here on CR want me to go to Larue with them but I dont know how far that is.

Thats gay. I dont know what you guys are talking about a colt. What is that? I will probablly be going to norwalk and some of my friends I meet here on CR want me to go to Larue with them but I dont know how far that is.

A Dodge Colt is a car. Have fun, I got up to Brunswick about 5 times a year. As for a car scene, I havn't not seen any yet but I would think there is one.