Track car in need of a home.

Guest 00Smurf

Put the crack pipe down son.

It's well worth it considering what a running version goes for in stock form, let alone the mods that thing has. Wish I had the money for it.

He's only 15 what does he know about valuable cars. He/His parents own a Mustang at that.

Guest Kidneyboy

Yeah, sorry this 'hunk of junk' dosent seem like much to you tards. it only happens to be the wet dream of anyone who was old enough to drive when it came out and many many more people. Most successful DTM chassis EVA!

But hey, for 7k i could buy a bad ass Mustang GT and tote it around town like im tough shit! :roll:

I didn't even look at his age, we all start somewhere!!

As fun as a 2JZ swap or an LSX swap could be, only the original motor or possibly a newer M motor would do for me. I still think it was the best "M" car ever made by BMW and one of the sexiest cars ever made.

He's only 15 what does he know about valuable cars. He/His parents own a Mustang at that.

i know plenty about cars..thats just ugly imo... but then again...different strokes for different foks..

id take my stang any day....rusting and all lol

i think part of it is i only like American cars....more of a muscle car guy i guess....

Guest Kidneyboy

Yup. By the way, the 5.0 fox body did compete in the late 80s/early 90s DTM [German Touring Car] series against the E30 M3 [pictured above] the Merc 190e 2.3 16v as well as many other cars. Both the Merc and BMW had 2.3L NA 4 bangers that put a hurting on ever other car, including the fox bodies that didnt even stand a chance.

Road going versions of this car are quite rare, 17,184 produced world wide, with an estimated 5,000 imported to the US between 88 and 91. They are rare to say the least and very desirable.

My father has an 88 Henna red on black version that is very rare [something like 300 in the US in this color.

Yup. By the way, the 5.0 fox body did compete in the late 80s/early 90s DTM [German Touring Car] series against the E30 M3 [pictured above] the Merc 190e 2.3 16v as well as many other cars. Both the Merc and BMW had 2.3L NA 4 bangers that put a hurting on ever other car, including the fox bodies that didnt even stand a chance.

Road going versions of this car are quite rare, 17,184 produced world wide, with an estimated 5,000 imported to the US between 88 and 91. They are rare to say the least and very desirable.

My father has an 88 Henna red on black version that is very rare [something like 300 in the US in this color.

fox's arnt made for the turns buddy..there better for the drag..