Worst Day Ever!!!!!

V8 Beast

Lets start from the beginning.

1. I wake up with a sore throat, and my back hurting very bad

2. I go to get some breakfast but my son had just drank the last of the milk

3. Go to change the battery in my $200 watch, it falls to the floor and the glass breaks.

4. I go into my basement to get some clothes out of the dryer and the entire floor is covered in water. I trace the leak back to the AC drain tube. It appears it needs to be cleaned.

5. After I get done mopping up the water I hear the sump pump go but it sounds funny. I go outside and the there is a broken pipe.

6. I get a call from work saying I need to go in... this is 20 minutes before I was suppose to head to the track.

7. I figured since I couldnt go to the track I would have my car dyno'd. It gets on the dyno and the converter decides to unlock in third on every pull.

8. Half way up to QS&L my tire completely shreds. Luckily I controlled the car so that I didnt smack the median or the semi that was next to me.

9. My wife brings me my spare tire so I can put it on, but its flat.

10. I called AAA for assistance. After 40 minutes I call the tow company, and they tell me they never received a call from AAA.

11. On my way back home in my wifes car a magical block of wood appears on the highway and completely destroys her wheel. So now I'm on the side of 270 for the second time in one day trying to change a tire!!!!!

12. Tow truck drivers goes to give my car a jump and his jumper cables rip to shreds.

13. I tried to put my wifes factory tires back on and the wheel lock broke

14. Spilled pop on my keyboard

So right now both cars are sporting donuts. My driver side side skirt needs to be replaced, and I need to sand down the lip on my wheels so that I can put a tire back on it. I'll let you all know tomorrow if I'm putting the car up for sale or not.

Wanna buy some car parts? I'm selling 90% of everything I recently bought for my car if you're interested due to a change in life direction.

We need to sit down and have some tea and discuss some things before we both decide to snipe people from a belltower.

Wanna buy some car parts? I'm selling 90% of everything I recently bought for my car if you're interested due to a change in life direction.

We need to sit down and have some tea and discuss some things before we both decide to snipe people from a belltower.

I'm legaly insane can I come.