UF- 7

Heisman Winners

OSU- 7

UF- 2

All Time Wins

OSU- 787-301-52 (.723)

UF- 618-368-40 (.622)

So just because they had 1 great season doesn't make them one of the big dogs

I'm going to the Youngstown State game and possibly the Michigan State game.

Time Warner is saying that they will probably pick up the Big Ten Network and ESPNU because if they don't, they'll lose a ton of customers. That is all still speculation though. I have not heard the final word yet. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I sure hope they do!! If not, I'll be spending a few weekends at BW3's.

I'm going to the Youngstown State game and possibly the Michigan State game.

Time Warner is saying that they will probably pick up the Big Ten Network and ESPNU because if they don't, they'll lose a ton of customers. That is all still speculation though. I have not heard the final word yet. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I sure hope they do!! If not, I'll be spending a few weekends at BW3's.

I've heard this about Time Warner as well. I switched from Dish to Direct TV just for the Big Ten Network. I get more channels for less plus the Big Ten Network and Direct TV has a ton more HD. So far I'm lovin the switch.

If anyone wants to switch, use me as a referral and we both get 50 bucks.

Shameless plug, I know.

people didnt give UF the respect they deserve. SEC > Big 10, no questions. Doesn't mean I'm a Gator fan, I just think OSU's big mistake was going in with a Big 10 gameplan that wouldn;t run against a much tougher team. Also, I'm one of the few Tressel haters; the guy can never change the plan on the fly to work, and instead just expects his normal gameplan to get him out of all situations.

As far as Colt Brennan being awesome...yeah the guy probably started taking ridiculous steroids. I mean, jeebus the guy went from "pretty good" in 2005 to "goddamn what the fuck isn't he entering the draft for" in 2006. He netted less than 50 more attempts in 2006, yet completed over 50 more passes for another 1200 yards, increased his YPA by 1.5 yards, got 23 more TDs and ONE LESS INT. Okay, so what happened? I admit he's fucking good, but that kind of statistical increase can only be one of two things: either he is on drugs (unlikely) or he got the kind of pocket protection that Peyton Manning enjoys (slightly more likely). I don't pay much attention to UH sports, but I think I remember seeing them get a couple of huge linesmen. Big, powerful linesmen against the kind of weak opponents Hawaii played will definitely give Brennan the kind of time in the pocket that allows him to easily make those passes.