National Event #6

29th Annual Nitto Tire NMRA

Ford Expo 2007

National Trail Raceway

Columbus, Ohio

August 30-31-September 1-2, 2007

Fri- Sun

You can find the details at http://www.nmrracing.com

I think the cover for admission is 25-35 bucks for the weekend.

Hope to see you there. Going to be some wicked cars out there!!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Puke.

Next.

Stick shift cars going 8s and putting it on the back bumper, then small tire, small blocks going 7s... yeah.. better than any LS1 with 500 shot of spray Ive seen :-P haha

Buckeye, yeah Im probably running and yes Ill be at Hooters tonight with some of the 5.0 mag people and some friends. Should be a great time.

Guest Removed
Who said anything about LS1?

GM > Ford anything. Look it up :p

Man you must be smoking some cronic....share that shit.

Thats why theres more broken Gm's products in my shop month to month then any other make out there. :burn:

Man you must be smoking some cronic....share that shit.

Thats why theres more broken Gm's products in my shop month to month then any other make out there. :burn:

That's because the Ford owners can't actually afford to have their vehicles towed in from the side of the road :lol:

I say you guys bring out that badass GMs tonight at Hooters and say that shit outloud to some of the NMRA driver :-) We can just start off with the Wild Street class then move on over to Pure Street and Real Street class cars... then for the other guys we can move to Drag Radial class cars :-) So which GM cars are coming out tonight at Hooters??

I say you guys bring out that badass GMs tonight at Hooters and say that shit outloud to some of the NMRA driver :-) We can just start off with the Wild Street class then move on over to Pure Street and Real Street class cars... then for the other guys we can move to Drag Radial class cars :-) So which GM cars are coming out tonight at Hooters??

We'd prefer to refrain from having rednecks chuck beer bottles at the better looking cars, thank you :)

I still out-trap you, without a 'chute and on pump gas ;)[/QUOT

The chute thing is getting old. I race my car all the time at the track, least not once a year like some people on here... and I am on pump gas thank you.

See ya guys ou there. lata

We'd prefer to refrain from having rednecks chuck beer bottles at the better looking cars, thank you :)

Rednecks? Have you been to a Chevy event? I've been to all of them... Ford, Chevy, Mopar and the Ford scene is the most repsectable group of racers BY FAR!

Remind me to belly bop you the next time I see you. ;-)