Might as well let the cat out of the bag....

Rally Pat

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Letin the cat our of the bag.

I'm doing a metro turbo 3cyl swap into the wrx. I'm going to build the block and push just over 48psi. Shooting for 200-210 hp in the wrx.

I know this is a downgrade from the current setup but man it would be mad tight to have a FWD wrx with that much power @14000 RPM

I asked the great and powerful Pete, keeper of lost rotary souls if he had a shell for you. He said this:

Tell him to go to http://www.ohiorotaries.com as there are usually a couple engineless FCs out there. Going price seems to be $200-500 depending on condition.

Everyone falls short on projects, you have not come close to breaking any records here on CR.

I havent looked on ohio rotaries becaus I am pretty sure everyone hates me after I told DJChaunter or whatever his name was where he could shove it when he made me start driving to his house and he didnt have the title ready to go on an FC I was supposed to buy from him.

Edit: This happend last fall, before I bought Mr. 2.....maybe they have forgotten by now?

If anyone has any parts laying around that they want to donate (yeah, right), that would really speed up this process... motor I have leads on, I know where to get the mounts, still trying to track down a place to get a megasquirt other than DIYAutoTune, HY35, and I need a GT T5

nice thorn... pat if you need help soldering i can, im at school and ill be back for winter break so maybe then if you haven't found anyone to or decided not to buy the one that has been put together already

Josh, I can almost guarantee you cant assemble this thing. Hell, I use to build emulator circuits for DSS hacking, and I dont think I can handle the megasquirt. Its not that I couldnt actually do it, its that I dont think I could steady my hand enough to not screw up.

Josh, I can almost guarantee you cant assemble this thing. Hell, I use to build emulator circuits for DSS hacking, and I dont think I can handle the megasquirt. Its not that I couldnt actually do it, its that I dont think I could steady my hand enough to not screw up.

yeah what im saying is that i have steady hands..

The T5 tranny has a cable on it