Fall Cruise!

Amy

Well I was talking with some fellow CR members and friends last night about an idea. It's becoming that time of year when soon the leaves will fall and the trees and things will be a really beautiful time of year.

I was thiniking of trying to get a fall cruise together in a few weeks. Maybe say 2nd or 3rd weekend of October. Something more like a family time. We could meet up and cruise over to Circle S Farms or something like that. Do some hay rides, pick some pumpkins, etc. They have a yearly car show there so maybe we can find out when and what times they are hosting the show and get some people together and have a nice famly / car fun day.

There was a pretty genuine interest last night from a few people. Anyone else might be interested?

Brian, I know you and I can get together and do some planning again. I still have tons of stuff left over from the car show with goodies and such. Those tat meet up and can get some free stuff and all have a good time cruising out there. The road out to Circle S is a beautiful area, even for a little high speed fun with turns and striaght aways too.

Who all might wanna get together and do this?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good that way I can run you over and not dent my car LOL

PFFFFFT gotta catch me first.

and amy... i was not drunk... i was 7 shades of wasted few have seen..

buddies birthday party...277 dollar tab... cramming three people in a miata...and then waking up after 5 hours of sleep to go ride....

last night was a blast hahaha.

but this cruise is gng to be family?

Ok so Im thinking the second weekend of October. Say meet up at noon, cruise down to hocking hills, have a cookout and head back up to Columbus later in the day.

We can arrange to bring hot dogs, hamburgers, chips, drinks, etc. Get down to Hocking Hills around 1p probably and then have a nice cookout with CR, then play some frisbee, volleyball.. etc whatever sounds good and then head on back.

Whatcha all think?

Awesome! Yeah bring the kids, the car the wife/husband.. whichever! 2nd weekend of Oct. Now where is good for everyone to meet up .. central area would be good. Then we can all cruise south for hayrides and pumpkins and cooking out!