I need CR representatives/tech-helpers at Norwalk

excell

I need five volunteers to help me support the event and tech in cars. Your primary duty will be to tech, and I will have two people run the 8-9AM shift, and two people run the 9-10AM shift. The fifth person will be a stand-in if someone misses the day. All five people will be designated representatives of CR and will have my cell phone, etc. to help me run the event. I may delegate small tasks to you if needed. After 10AM you will be on-call as needed to tech in late cars. If you have an FRS radio, I'll love you long time.

I would prefer Senior Members, please, but beggars cannot be choosers. :)

Please PM me if you want to help and include your preferred shift time, I will try and accommodate that. Note that those who get the 8-9AM shift time will need to be at the track around 7:45AM to help me open it up.

THANK YOU!

Excellent, thank you.

Need one more! :)

Kawboy on here PM'd me and had trouble signing up (for Norwalk) but will try again. He's gonna volunteer as well for tech-in.

I'll also do some tech if I make it, I'm at the site now I'll be at that week and so bad trying to schmooze them into letting me leave early on Thursday :D

Looks like my clutch is out on the bike so I likely will not be racing, but I will still come up and help out on Friday. If it gets postponed until Monday though I'm not able to make it. Since I won't be racing, I'll help out in the lanes throughout the day too.

I have a pair of Motorola 2-ways I can bring up too.