Get Your Shit Ready... Cbus Vs Clvd

Sam1647545489

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys are really gng to run on sweetest day? thats baller... you all have found promising women to let u do this... mad props

That-and were are not bitch enough to let our women keep us in the house over a fucking BS Hallmark holiday on a Calender.

Do something with her on Sunday. If you cant make that happen-check you dick in at the door to pussyville.

That-and were are not bitch enough to let our women keep us in the house over a fucking BS Hallmark holiday on a Calender.

Do something with her on Sunday. If you cant make that happen-check you dick in at the door to pussyville.

Thats funny you would say that. I was on cleveland racing and quite a few of the people were saying they couldnt go out sat BECAUSE it was sweetest day.

Thats funny you would say that. I was on cleveland racing and quite a few of the people were saying they couldnt go out sat BECAUSE it was sweetest day.

i noticed the same thing... hence my mention here.. jsut wondering how many would have there leash tugged and there weekend shot due to that fact.

i noticed the same thing... hence my mention here.. jsut wondering how many would have there leash tugged and there weekend shot due to that fact.

some of them changed their minds. We have plenty of other people ready

Yes-I called each and every one a bitch-which you are if you pass up a 1 of 2 a year day for a fucking Hallmark Holiday.

Ray-See you there!

I was really laughing, to think some hallmark made up bullshit deal like that would cause someone to not be out racing, that is pussywipped at its finest. Or like my favorite new JP saying "If you cant make that happen-check you dick in at the door to pussyville."

Guest ihuntv8

Thats fucking great!

Guest v8_What?

well I wish my car would have been finished! I would have come out and played a little!! I sure I can hang with a few of ya!!!

If I was to make this would that change the Cbus Vs Clvd to Cbus Vs Clvd Vs Richmond?

BTW if any one needs CAM2 there is a station tha sells it about 3 miles from where we will be at not sure how late they are open but I would assume atleast 1 or 2 am

Paul try to find out what time they actually close and let me know as I may need to get more fuel by then. :cool: ramblerman :cool:

Once again we are getting a poor showage of people from Cbus. So far I got me and shantons car and ray. Ray is in mansfield so I guess he isnt from Cbus. So that leaves 2 car from columbus. 2 fuckin cars. We need to have some more people or there will be nothing left to do other then say that northern ohio > central ohio...