Integrity Cycles, Columbus - Anyone heard of them

mrbret

I will be.

Are there any ZX10 know it all's in the house that may be free sometime to come look at it with me if I do? Someone that will be able to tell enough about it that If anything does crap out it would cost me a ton & I would not have to take it back there to get them to "fix" it

Take anyone that is knowledged on sportbikes. I'd have them allow you to pull the side fairings to check under the hood, so to speak. Pop the tank and look at the filter. Look at certain things like the pegs, ball ends of the levers, swingarm, base of the fork tubes, etc. These are areas that sometimes get forgotten when fixing crash damage.

I could help you out depending on the day. But I think like Sinner stated. $7500 OTD is a pretty fair enough deal considering miles.

I have been looking... a lot.

e-bay

Craigslist

Cycle trader

every dealers site I can think of.

I dont think i'm to picky but it's getting hard to find what I want.

07 CBR1000rr black

06-07 ZX-10 not red, blue or SE black

new or very low miles etc etc

I may go and have a quick look at this zx10 and see if I can spot any scratches etc & get a feel for the place/people, see what they can do on the price and stuff.

don't take no for an answer and if they don't wanna deal walk out the door.... they'll chase you down and haggle if they think you are serious.....

I can do that. I'm not one to get sucked in by the sales pitch

i try not to get tied down by color. that can always change (or you can convince yourself it was worth it). plus since the bike market is so much smaller than the car market, right price and mileage talks, you add in color to the requirements and youll be on a ghost hunt until someone suckers you in.

oh, and integrity cycles sucks. they wanted way too much for the 250s they had and wouldnt let me test any of them out without a check in their hand... although i have been known to take out 250s for some wild joyrides on weekends.

Edited by Benyen Soljax

Well, I went to Integrity on Tuesday with Jagr to have a look at the ZX10 then on Wednesday I went back down to Integrity with Rockybalboa to have him take look to....... We left with a 2007 ZX-10.

I dont know if they have new staff changed hands etc but the two people I delt with were both very nice, helpful and polite.

The other bikes they had there did still seem to be over priced but from my experience I'd say the place is worth a look.

Ok I'm usually a negative nancy but this was truly a pretty good deal. I have been to this place before and it has changed.It is much cleaner than it was last time I was there. The sales girl was really nice and honest with us.The rest of the bikes they had seemed a little high priced but not outrageous. The bike Bret bought form what I can tell is perfect,less than 300 miles and not a flaw.I wwent over everything expecting to find that I had been wrecked or stunted or abused.Looks shrowroom floor NEW.

Integrity deserves another look by all in the market.

I was very impressed by the staff and the facility. And i had a low opinion of the place from my bike search. Their staff was very accommodating to Bret.

As far as their pricing goes, i believe they are using a system not unlike most car dealers. Post a price, then on THEIR first offer they take off so much (say $500-1000). well then your in the ballpark already. You continue to negotiate from there until you reach an agreement. it makes you feel as though you are ahead already in the negotiations and more likely to make a purchase. Which is fine as long as you understand the process and get the price you want. You want a deal and they want to make a little money. thats what makes the world go round' right?

• 1 month later...

I bought my first bike from integrity last spring, 02 shadow spirit 750. I spent over month going to every dealer in Columbus, and felt that every other dealer wanted to get me on big expensive bike that would benefit them more than me. I went to integrity, told them by budget and what I was looking for, and was treated with nothing but respect by everyone there. I can't remember the salesman's name, but it was a no pressure atmosphere, I was showed what I asked for and the was told the downfalls and high points of each bike.

I did some, but not quite enough price comparisons before I got there, and at the time they were a little high, but not off the charts. Late spring was a bad time to buy anyway, and if I would have waited I'm sure I could have found a better deal, but I didn't want good weather to get away from me. At that time they had the best selection of used bikes that I could find in Columbus.

I never felt they were shady, but like I said earlier, I could have got a better price had I shopped around more and maybe not bought in peak season. I would not finance through them, I used them for a few days and then used my own lender because of the high rates.

So overall a good selection of used bikes, great salespeople, but maybe a bit pricey. I would recommend them, especially if you are paying cash, but my next bike will be a new one, so I doubt I use them again only for that reason.

Mine was an 07 with 295 miles so not "new" but pretty much as close as you are gonna get for a used bike.

That thing had 300 miles on it? I must have forgotten.

I just remember the inside of the exhaust looking like it was polished.

Thats about as new as you can get.

I looked at a zx10 there it was an 06 and they wouldnt come down any, so i went to a place in mount vernon and got the same bike ou the door with all the fee's for 7100, it was an 06 zx10 with 500 miles . I dont remember what the place was called but ill search for the tittle and let ya no !!

• 1 month later...

I just took my R6 in for a for a front tire install and the sales lady seemed really nice. They had an 07 R6S with 170 miles for like $6000. immaculate shape. The tech who did my tire was concerned bout whether or not I had been misled into buying a bike with a salvage title (i have some dmg on the bike). Good experience from my point of view.

Oh, and at $50 for an on the bike tire install and balance... can't beat it.