Any more Track Rentals by any clubs this year?

LPFSTheFett

I know buckeyestangs/goats has one on the 15th, but it's full up.

Any other rentals happening that may have some openings? Only one month left in the season, would like to get to the track some more!

Mark and I have considered renting out MCIR. It's $1000, but it's only 1 lane and only 10 cars can come. So would be $100 each if anybody is interested in that. If we do it, probably do it towards the end of October for the cooler weather and better times.

Thanks!

Jason

Any other rentals happening that may have some openings? Only one month left in the season, would like to get to the track some more!

Mark and I have considered renting out MCIR. It's $1000, but it's only 1 lane and only 10 cars can come. So would be $100 each if anybody is interested in that. If we do it, probably do it towards the end of October for the cooler weather and better times.

Thanks!

Jason

intense racing has a rental this month check 3800pro.com

If you find any others let me know. Dragway 42 stays open late in the year

get on the standby list for the 15th there has been a large turnover

INTENSE DD is canceled.

That sucked cause I was in that one too. Fools increased the price the closer it got to the date instead of lowering it when they only got 20 some cars entered. At least my credit card was credited within days of the cancellation.

If anymore spots open for the 15th I'll post them here as soon as I know about them.

Thanks!

Jason

If I have my car running before the end of the race season I would definitely pay $100 to get some runs in.