How do you get a sticker?

Casper

sorry guys i was gonna flag this so he would see it and forgot. i suck :(

I've sent Ben a couple PM's about this,I've offered to use my PO Box in Hilliard to receive sticker requests. We'll see what he says.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just went ahead and got a PO Box. The first post is updated with the info. I have no idea why half of you got your envelopes back and why half made it. Weird.

For those who didn't get them back, we're waiting on more stickers. We only have red right now.

We have a new sticker place officially. FastSigns in Dublin. They're a sponsor on here now. We have black, silver, and white stickers being made. Should be ready tomorrow night. Woot.

so this address will work now?

Ohio Riders

P.O. BOX 553

Pickerington, Ohio 43147

Yup. That's the new address. Went and got a PO Box since alot of people were having problems sending it to the other address.

I got a red and white sticker at dyno day. Now I need to wash all the bugs off the bike and figure out the best placement for the sticker and which color to use. the color I dont use will either go on the tool box or the cage

can we get more than one? Ill send multiple SASE's if needed.

I always send two of the color you request (so long as we have them, now we do). Just let me know (in the letter) what you want. color/quantity

• 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone with everything going on we haven't checked the PO in about a month. I was able to stop by and check it today. The four request for stickers that were in there have been filled and will be going out tomorrow. Sorry again for the delay.

Hey everyone with everything going on we haven't checked the PO in about a month. I was able to stop by and check it today. The four request for stickers that were in there have been filled and will be going out tomorrow. Sorry again for the delay.

Get with the program lady!!! :rulez:

J/k :D