How do you get a sticker?

Casper

Any info on big car window stickers?

If anyone wants the big car stickers, let me know.

I can't do these free like the small ones, and one-ups will be $10 bucks each (store minimum).

If there are a few guys that want them, get together and order and I'll get them down some.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone wants the big car stickers, let me know.

I can't do these free like the small ones, and one-ups will be $10 bucks each (store minimum).

If there are a few guys that want them, get together and order and I'll get them down some.

I plan on buying quite a few and offering them for sale.

Still having them made at Fast Signs?? Can I just swing by there and pick one up since it's about 3 minute ride up there for me lol

Nada. But you can pick them up at any event if you'd like. I think there will be some at QSL tonight as well.

• 2 months later...

I need to get a white one for my bike (it's all black, white, and dirt). Someone should totally bring one to the BWR thing tomorrow- I'd simply have to buy that person a beer or something for saving me the trouble of having to buy stamps.

...Guys? (crickets)

heh :o

Easy. Send a SASE (self addressed stamped envelope) to the address below. Be sure to include what color you want (red, white, black). You should get your sticker in a week or two. It might be longer if we're out and waiting for more to come in.

Ohio Riders

P.O. BOX 553

Pickerington, Ohio 43147

Reading "r" hard so forgive me if this has been covered. Can I drop a donation into the envelope as well for the stickers and the site?

Hopefully I will have white tomorrow.

I'm actually not going to make it tomorrow. :(

If somebody near Sawmill wants to stop by my house and grab them, let me know tonight, I still have to chop them apart. I'm a procrastinator. :p

I'm actually not going to make it tomorrow. :(

If somebody near Sawmill wants to stop by my house and grab them, let me know tonight, I still have to chop them apart. I'm a procrastinator. :p

Hahaha. I may have some one to do that. Let you know soon!

Garrr! If I weren't getting out of class at like 1730 out on Alum Creek Dr tomorrow, I'd probably be up for that- but that's a nightmare trip (cooking on the engine in rush hour traffic from southeast to northwest thru town) and I have to get all the way home and let my dog out before I head to BWR.

...Well, if you really need someone, I suppose I probably could, if noone else is more conveniently located.

Cool cool- I don't know if I've met Ross, but it sounds like I may owe someone a beer. Or some gas money, anyway. I don't care, as long as I get a sticker.

well then yes...you do owe someone a beer:cheers: