What up all, from Youngstown, OH...

Rah Rah

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if I should be offended, laughing, irked, annoyed, or what! LOL. Think I'll settle for laughing. What's all this about covenant? You guys get everywhere from nowhere. I posted some pics on my profile but here is one. Pretty girl? You decide. Skimpy outfit? Absolutely not. Loves motorcycles? With some exceptions.

Hey goob, when you comin over to check out the new house!!! :D or do I still have to come over and get you... crash :) you gonna post up about that or you want me to do it for you? that deserves it's own thread in the Daily Ride section.

Oh well, I've been busy as shit trying to get things accomplished here, carpet is in upstairs, ungodly ugly wall paper is off of the kitchen, almost, one wall left. gonna start ripping cabinets out this week, hope to have the kitchen done this weekend. just new cabinets and countertops. oh and paint it. we're gonna paint pretty much everything inside the house and give it some color, it's kinda bland and blah right now. oh well :D