International Motorcycle Show/Winter DTC meeting....**UPDATE/Roll Call**

Fonzie

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hope you dont come down with the flu again :)

Sorry Kid, just gettin' old i guess.

It hit me on the 22nd and im just getting over it.

Fukin' Gub'ment Scientists spreading this shit everywhere.

I took a break from my posting hiatus to jump in here...

I usually hit the Novi show with Detroit Sport Bikes. I didn't make it this year..and I'm thinking about hitting the CLE show.

I'm not a fan of giving them my hard earned cash, since I pretty much know it's not gonna be much different than last year...but the allure of food and drinks afterwards has a certain attraction to it.

I live on the West side...about 20 mins from the IX center. If you guys need somewhere to wipe your ass, PS3/360 it up, or drink until you grow a third nipple, let me know.

I took a break from my posting hiatus to jump in here...

I usually hit the Novi show with Detroit Sport Bikes. I didn't make it this year..and I'm thinking about hitting the CLE show.

I'm not a fan of giving them my hard earned cash, since I pretty much know it's not gonna be much different than last year...but the allure of food and drinks afterwards has a certain attraction to it.

I live on the West side...about 20 mins from the IX center. If you guys need somewhere to wipe your ass, PS3/360 it up, or drink until you grow a third nipple, let me know.

Kevin told us you were dead.

Kevin told us you were dead.

I was dead...yes. My family found a temporal displacement machine left behind by Cyberdyne Systems, and was able to jump back in time and fix everything.

They just haven't been able to fix my bike...still working on it. Fucking T1000.

...but the allure of food and drinks afterwards has a certain attraction to it.

lol.gif

HEY.....You're still alive!! :p You bet your a$$ you better hook up with us.....ESPECIALLY livin' that close! Be good to finally meat you in person! :D

lol.gif

HEY.....You're still alive!! :p You bet your a$$ you better hook up with us.....ESPECIALLY livin' that close! Be good to finally meat you in person! :D

I had some really silly issues I had to focus on..like kids, work, life. You know, the shit that doesn't really matter. :) Plus I've been trying to get my new ride from the fucking dealer for MONTHS now. Long story short, I took my rims to the powder coater from hell.

Yeah..we definitely need to hook up. My home is open if you guys want to crash or whatever...I only ask that you wipe your own piss up in the bathroom, and please, no sex on my kids' bunk beds (they won't be here that weekend). LOL.

Sex on the floor is OK though.

My home is open if you guys want to crash or whatever...I only ask that you wipe your own piss up in the bathroom, and please, no sex on my kids' bunk beds (they won't be here that weekend). LOL.

Sex on the floor is OK though.

That's cool, & no worries.....My sheep is potty trained!! :fruit:

I need to take my sheep back to walmart then. I always end up with sheep shit on the floor after a shag session.

Nice tongue twister.....Say that 10 times fast.....drunk :D

That's what you get when you buy cheap, non-union, Chinese sheep! hss.gif I get mine from a small, family owned, organic farm just outside Lima roflmao.gif

gallery_2253_10_2444.jpg

Edited by Fonzie

...Be good to finally meat you in person! :D

I'm sure he'd like to "meat" you to Fonz...:sexytime:

...Plus I've been trying to get my new ride from the fucking dealer for MONTHS now. Long story short, I took my rims to the powder coater from hell.

I saw Wreckdom at the stealership and heard all about ur rims. Can't just leave well enough alone can ya. At least it's not during the riding season so you have time.

I'm game to head to the show as long as I'll be in town. I just took a new job as a Consultant and will be on the road a couple weeks a month now.

Nice tongue twister.....Say that 10 times fast.....drunk :D

That's what you get when you buy cheap, non-union, Chinese sheep! hss.gif I get mine from a small, family owned, organic farm just outside Lima roflmao.gif

gallery_2253_10_2444.jpg

Does that make me a sheep pimp? A Shimp?:lol:

Hey! I'm in...being the newbie didn't know about show at IX, so looking forward to it. It'll give me somethin' to do since I'm unemployed. Maybe "Birchwood" and I can con a manufacture into lettin' us be a dealer down here in the woods. Then ya can come down and shop bikes, instead of just tearing up the roads here! I'm still in trouble with one guy...he's bitchin' at me for sportbikes comin' off the hill 2 miles away and hears them that far away...and remarking about them even popping out on CR 19. Okay, yeah, I may have contributed to that one! Uh, you guys did know that the station on the corner in Clark sold racinin' gas?!?! Or did ya just use Tye's regular pump gas?

I still laff at the story of the guy leaning thru the turn and my complainer saying, he is sitting on his deck and couldn't see the dude's helmet as he was leaning too much. Bitched at me as it was a red bike...I got a red bike, so every red bike is me, in this guy's mind. So all red bikes fess UP. Where wuz I, damn ADDH, oh yeah, Happy, uh, Easter?

Later,

PM's saying Saturday for bike show rendy-vous....Saturday's great...whot time? Caravan? Since both bikes are down now.....hoping the jeep will make it through to show time. Kawikid, GSXRBirch! Connect and travel together.

Don't know how to get ahold of the Walnut Creek stunter's. We could end up with 10 or so-then actually meet instead of waving at one another in passing! Same guy, bitchin' has told me of others...especially the stunter on the Repsol repli!

I hate to be the sacreligious one who times out a good sheep conversation when it's just gettin' goin' :D, but seriously for a minute........

Since we're 3 weeks out tomorrow, let's take an updated, tentative roll call & see who's in for late Saturday afternoon, with dinner/drinks afterward. The following are ones who've expressed interest in this thread so far............

Sam

Sam

Kyle

Kawi

Cdub

Cleave

Kosmo

Greg (Little Carbs)

Danielle

Jagr

Phop

Brett

Carrie & Ben??

Justin

G35tonv

Chris (Moose)

JermAttak??

Vulcan Rider

JeremyGSXR

Ault

Inya

R1Crusher??

I'll adjust it accordingly as people chime in, & apologies in advance if I missed/forgot anybody. Just skimmed through the 100+ posts real quick