International Motorcycle Show/Winter DTC meeting....**UPDATE/Roll Call**

Fonzie

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kawi2.jpg

Fagle3.jpg

Any one remember the cartoon where the guy found a frog that could sing and dance? Lets see, the song went LA LALALALALALALALA LA LA LA.

But he would only do it for the old dude. Anyway, that's the first thing I thought when I saw this pic:D

Any one remember the cartoon where the guy found a frog that could sing and dance? Lets see, the song went LA LALALALALALALALA LA LA LA.

But he would only do it for the old dude. Anyway, that's the first thing I thought when I saw this pic:D

:lol: :lol:

That is kinda what he looks like in this pic...

• 2 weeks later...
im still down........... what date and detail??? we need a plan???

We usually end up getting there around 3-4:00, depending on traffic/weather....both of which have been factors in past years. Usually stroll around for a few hours, then head out to find somewhere to eat around 7-7:30.

3 hours at the show usually feels about right....Not too hurried or too long.

D is for Disfunctional.;)

D is also for your spelling skills :p

We usually end up getting there around 3-4:00, depending on traffic/weather....both of which have been factors in past years. Usually stroll around for a few hours, then head out to find somewhere to eat around 7-7:30.

3 hours at the show usually feels about right....Not too hurried or too long.

D is also for your spelling skills :p

Curcis:fruit:

and we are going feb 1st correct?? i just wanna clear everything up so more people have a chance to show

EHHHHHH.....Wrong answer. :p That's Sunday, which is when I observe the religious holiday of Super Bowl Sunday! :D

We're talkin' Saturday, 31st. I think I said it somewhere earlier in here, but that way we don't have to worry how late we're out