International Motorcycle Show/Winter DTC meeting....**UPDATE/Roll Call**

Fonzie

I know what you're sayin' Justin.....That's why I was originally thinkin' of goin' to Novi this year for a change of scenery. At least the local bikes & vendors would be different.

Bottom line though, for me......It's more about an excuse to get together & hang out with friends for the day. Bein' around bikes in the offseason is just an added perk ;)

So, it's like golfing. I may reconsider it if you get a good size crew going to the Cleveland one.

:dj:

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may reconsider it if you get a good size crew going to the Cleveland one.

Sooooo......If it's just me by myself, you're sayin' that's not worth you cumin' out for, ehhhh Justin?!? 20.gif

Hey Fonzie some of the crew are going up on the Saturday to Novi. If you end up heading this way, let me know..... It could be a really fun time. (oh wait that sounded gay didnt it lol).

Thanx for the invite Mother Goose.....I'll definitely keep that in mind. Be good to finally meat you guys in person ;)

Edited by Fonzie

Sooooo......If it's just me by myself, you're sayin' that's not worth you cumin' out for, ehhhh Justin?!? 20.gif

Guilt trip city, but sorry, not for the motorcycle show... but, you have my cell - you could call me when you're done and we can grab some food and beers in the Elyria area. You'd have to drive by here to go back home anyway.

is it my turn to hold the light?? i think it is MWahahahaha

Nice "evil" laugh BTW......I'm feelin' it!! :D

Guilt trip city, but sorry, not for the motorcycle show... but, you have my cell - you could call me when you're done and we can grab some food and beers in the Elyria area. You'd have to drive by here to go back home anyway.

ALL ABOARD!! Pack your bags.....We're goin' on a guilt trip! :lol:

well this sounds like fun..... if you all don't mind a cruiser guy commin wit ya!! lol

Don't mind at all......We'll need someone to carry our coats around! :p Seriously though......We always cage to this, so what your personal steed is doesn't matter anyways, and it'd be good to finally meat you.

Edited by Fonzie

SamBusa, GoJira & myself have been headin' over to Cleveland the last 3 years with a group of friends to get our winter fix of motorcycles & camaraderie. I was kinda leanin' towards goin' to Novi, MI this year for a change of venue, but now that I've met all you fellow fucktards, thought it'd be fun to get a big group of us together & hang out for the day. We ususally stop nearby for a bite to eat afterwards, and to shoot the bull.

Anything like this already organized on here every year?

Could serve as the winter meeting of the DTC!! :D

• Novi, MI Jan. 2-4, 2009

• Cleveland, OH Jan. 30 - Feb. 1, 2009

We usually get there mid afternoon, Saturday, as my kids typically have morning basketball games, and I co-coach several of their teams. Also Saturday so we can enjoy dinner/drinks & not have to worry about work the next morning & how late we get home

IMS linky............ http://www.motorcycleshows.com/motorcycleshows

Sooooooo........Anyone interested??? :popcorn:

January 30th is my birthday! make sure you all bring me lots of presents. ;):D:p

Don't mind at all......We'll need someone to carry our coats around! :p Seriously though......We always cage to this, so what your personal steed is doesn't matter anyways, and it'd be good to finally meat you.

You circus carnies are truly a strange crew. :D

You circus carnies are truly a strange crew. :D

Just wait 'til you meat our bearded lady!! lol.gif

I live right outside of Cleveland so I would be down to go for sure

PARTAAAY at Vulcan's!!! dancingnaughty.gif

Just rec'd the following in reply to a PM I sent someone regarding their application for membership to the DTC

(Cant believe your gonna put me through the wringer like the otlawz do:D
And my reply to said prospect........
Muuuawwwawwwawww.......You have no idea the brilliance I came up with today for prospects!! :p
It's ironic I rec'd this, because I'd been thinking of this very topic earlier this evening. I'd say humor is probably the key criteria for a member of the DTC. After all.....How do you think I came up with the inspiration for our name? ;) We may bumble our way to where we're goin'.....but we definitely have some laughs along the way!

On that note......I was thinking how easy it would be for prospects to attain member status by cumin' out to hang with us for the day. Perhaps too easy for those who already joined the hard way.....With monkey butt & frozen extremities?!? 20.gif We don't want to belittle what current members suffered to get in 33.gif

Soooo......In a flash of devious hilarity tonight, I had a hazing idea that made me laugh out loud with the possibilities of it. Ohhhh the comical photo ops this idea would innocently provide roflmao.gif

Muuuawwwawwwawww icon_twisted.gif

On that note......I was thinking how easy it would be for prospects to attain member status by cumin' out to hang with us for the day. Perhaps too easy for those who already joined the hard way.....With monkey butt & frozen extremities?!? 20.gif We don't want to belittle what current members suffered to get in 33.gif

Soooo......In a flash of devious hilarity tonight, I had a hazing idea that made me laugh out loud with the possibilities of it. Ohhhh the comical photo ops this idea would innocently provide roflmao.gif

Muuuawwwawwwawww icon_twisted.gif

this is just going to be grand!!

of and monkey butt and frozen extremities........... you forgot dodging deer in fog so thick you couldnt see ten feet infront of the bike ;)

Jerm #1 I'm up for it. Sounds like The Fonz has something up his sleeve for us if we go.

04.gif

th_fonz_bookcover.jpg

SWEEEET.....I even have my own book!! :badgerrock:

th_Fonz.jpg

Look at those sexy legs.....And my hair is perfect!! :D