International Motorcycle Show/Winter DTC meeting....**UPDATE/Roll Call**

Fonzie

Hey! I'm in...being the newbie didn't know about show at IX, so looking forward to it. It'll give me somethin' to do since I'm unemployed. Maybe "Birchwood" and I can con a manufacture into lettin' us be a dealer down here in the woods. Then ya can come down and shop bikes, instead of just tearing up the roads here! I'm still in trouble with one guy...he's bitchin' at me for sportbikes comin' off the hill 2 miles away and hears them that far away...and remarking about them even popping out on CR 19. Okay, yeah, I may have contributed to that one! Uh, you guys did know that the station on the corner in Clark sold racinin' gas?!?! Or did ya just use Tye's regular pump gas?

I still laff at the story of the guy leaning thru the turn and my complainer saying, he is sitting on his deck and couldn't see the dude's helmet as he was leaning too much. Bitched at me as it was a red bike...I got a red bike, so every red bike is me, in this guy's mind. So all red bikes fess UP. Where wuz I, damn ADDH, oh yeah, Happy, uh, Easter?

Later,

PM's saying Saturday for bike show rendy-vous....Saturday's great...whot time? Caravan? Since both bikes are down now.....hoping the jeep will make it through to show time. Kawikid, GSXRBirch! Connect and travel together.

Don't know how to get ahold of the Walnut Creek stunter's. We could end up with 10 or so-then actually meet instead of waving at one another in passing! Same guy, bitchin' has told me of others...especially the stunter on the Repsol repli!

Somebody bring the lithium:eek:

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good new is im coming! bad news is im gonna be on crutches :( so im looking in to if they have a rascal thing i can use...... no that i need it but just for funzies ;) will make it more interesting :lol:

I smell more photo ops along w/ my hazing idea! lol.gif

im down for some 'yokeee :lol:

:D I got dibs on "Friends in Low Places"! ;)

Edited by Fonzie

I hate to be the sacreligious one who times out a good sheep conversation when it's just gettin' goin' :D, but seriously for a minute........

Since we're 3 weeks out tomorrow, let's take an updated, tentative roll call & see who's in for late Saturday afternoon, with dinner/drinks afterward. The following are ones who've expressed interest in this thread so far............

Sam

Sam

Kyle

Kawi

Cdub

Cleave

Kosmo

Greg (Little Carbs)

Danielle

Jagr

Phop

Brett

Carrie & Ben??

Justin

G35tonv

Chris (Moose)

JermAttak??

Vulcan Rider

JeremyGSXR

Ault

Inya

R1Crusher??

I'll adjust it accordingly as people chime in, & apologies in advance if I missed/forgot anybody. Just skimmed through the 100+ posts real quick

i know i'll be there planned on meeting greg there! looking forward to meeting everyone that goes.

stupid question and i'm sure it says somewhere in this thread but alot of posts to go thru, What time are most of you gonna be there?

We're aiming for around 3 or 4:00. Depending on when my kids' basketball games are over that morning, it's about a 2 hour drive for us not including traffic & weather, both of which have been issues in past trips there.

We usually stroll around the show for 3 hours or so, then start lookin' for someplace to eat & BS. Show's open 'til 9:00 on Saturday, so there's plenty of time

We roll pretty laid back......No hard itineraries/stress.....Just general timeframes to help coordinate everyone

Edited by Fonzie

sounds good thats about the time i wanted to get there. i know a pretty good brewery/ resturant in Berea. its not the biggest place but food and beer is good there. im getting divorced so i will have nothing but time to get to meet everyone.

I'm pretty sure we'll be there.

IN!

and i'll either have another prospect with me, or my tailweight (buddy from University Heights, Or the G/F...possibly both)

ill have gf also and she might bring a friend too

sounds good thats about the time i wanted to get there. i know a pretty good brewery/ resturant in Berea. its not the biggest place but food and beer is good there. im getting divorced so i will have nothing but time to get to meet everyone.

Checked the calendar and I will be here that weekend Fonz.

I'm officially "IN". I'll see if Turbo810 can go or if he has to work at the shop.

I know I am already on the list but just confirming that I am in. Looks like we are gonna have a good turn out.:dj:

Oh yea and I know a bunch of good places around the IX to get some food/drinks

Awesome, Awesome, AWESOME!!! Really startin' to get stoked about this......Can't wait to meat/see everyone!!

Hey Vulc......Are there any karaoke/food places nearby where we can chow with some beers & entertainment??? :D

I'll update the list here shortly........

Yell at me if I'm forgetting anybody.......

Confirmed:

Sam

Sam

Kyle

Kawi +

Cdub

Cleave

Magley +

Greg (Little Carbs)

Carrie & Ben

Kosmo

Birch

Vulcan Rider

Inya

R1Crusher +

Jagr +

Me

Maybe's:

Ault

Bret

Chris (Moose)

Danielle

G35tonv

JermAttak

JeremyGSXR

Justin

Phop

Edited by Fonzie

anyone going up from c-bus wanna car pool??? I'm kinda short on the ol' cashola so it'd be better if I could ride along with someone and split the gas cost etc...

I might have a spot for you.

Awesome, Awesome, AWESOME!!! Really startin' to get stoked about this......Can't wait to meat/see everyone!!

Hey Vulc......Are there any karaoke/food places nearby where we can chow with some beers & entertainment??? :D

I'll update the list here shortly........

I will do some looking and see if i can find anyone doing karaoke