new to columbus... anything to do?

Exodus

C-bus doesnt suck, cant wait to move back the only places that i say top it that ive lived at is new orleans before Katrina, and san antonio. When you live somewhere else for a while you realize ohio wasnt bad at all. Right now living below Atlanta and its good, right now hang out with this group of brazilian girls that need green cards so they'll do anything and treat you like a king. Alot gay people in ATL too though not my thing.

most people that say Columbus sucks have never been anywhere else so they don't understand. i have been to most of the big cities around the US as I travel for work. Though it is fun to visit the big cities I always like it when I get back in Columbus...

if you can't find anything to do around columbus you're not trying hard enough. you've got hocking hills within an hour, rock n roll hall of fame within 2 (with the way most of us drive, anyways) and that goes for another professional sports team that is currently in the ALCS. ohio is not a hard state to traverse.

if you can't find anything to do around columbus you're not trying hard enough. you've got hocking hills within an hour, rock n roll hall of fame within 2 (with the way most of us drive, anyways) and that goes for another professional sports team that is currently in the ALCS. ohio is not a hard state to traverse.

I would say the same for Columbus. I visited Tallahasee over the summer and there are NO highways at all. How does a major city not have any highways?!?!? Anyway, your right there is something to do you just have to look, hell you can hit up a jackets game with a friend for less than 50$ COMBINED. Thats including tickets, parking food and beer.

I would say the same for Columbus. I visited Tallahasee over the summer and there are NO highways at all. How does a major city not have any highways?!?!? Anyway, your right there is something to do you just have to look, hell you can hit up a jackets game with a friend for less than 50$ COMBINED. Thats including tickets, parking food and beer.

most accurate post here

nope...columbus hilliard...just ohio in generaly is very boring this time of the year...sometimes...winter dont start to jan or mid feburary...ohio just sucks..end of story...

You are 15...how in the hell would you even know what there is/isn't to do in this state?

Make your judgement in 10 years when you drive and can get into bars/clubs, and see what there is to do (because there is a ton of stuff).

You are 15...how in the hell would you even know what there is/isn't to do in this state?

Make your judgement in 10 years when you drive and can get into bars/clubs, and see what there is to do (because there is a ton of stuff).

:lol:

Everything is funner when you're drunk.