My New Ride

Drewhop

Amc Boys i have recently aquired a new Hotrod. Can i please join you super cool car club.

An AMC Pacer station wagon.

here is a link to my new vehicle. Someday i hope i can be old and as cool as you so that i can have super street racer skills.

Thanks in advance I hope my application is accepted.

My Dad bought one of those new and brought it home in 1979. My Mom made him take it back and get a new Black on Black Trans am. My Mom always liked loud fast cars.

Funny thing is the Pacer was more expensive than the Trans am.

• 3 weeks later...
you're not inflammatory enough. a good kitchen thread requires:

-gay-bashing

-ford bashing

-LSx bashing

-someone getting banned

-call outs

-trolls piping up

-benchracing

-me

I cant start a good thread right now then. I will have to plan for a few weeks then i will coordinate with you thru pms We will create the ultimate kitchen topic.

I will somehow get gay bashing ford vs lsx bashing and callouts and major benchracing you will have to lead geting people riled up for me.

I cant start a good thread right now then. I will have to plan for a few weeks then i will coordinate with you thru pms We will create the ultimate kitchen topic.

I will somehow get gay bashing ford vs lsx bashing and callouts and major benchracing you will have to lead geting people riled up for me.

I like where you were going with the AMC boys thread, you just needed to photoshop it a bit more. Flames, gay pride stickers, APC stickers, and or a mexican flag combined with a picture of Jesus.

I like where you were going with the AMC boys thread, you just needed to photoshop it a bit more. Flames, gay pride stickers, APC stickers, and or a mexican flag combined with a picture of Jesus.

Im stock piling ideas keep em coming. I will achieve greatness but my kitchen skills still need refined.

Damn im bored.