What The Fuck

Dave1647545494

iF YOU CAN'T PASS A DRUG TEST OR A BACKGROUND CHECK WHY BOTHER TO APPLY FOR A JOB?

sorry for the rant we've tried to hire like 10 people and everyone is failing either one or both of the damn checks and I'm fucking sick of working 6 days a week

Get turned down again?

edit: doh I just read your post, weird being on the other side now?

you know what i like, is when people tell me they really really need a job because they need money or because theyre broke. Do they really think youre going to hire people that are only interested in low rent cash rather than trying to get involved with growing the business... thats how i pick my people... i see who gets involved with the crew almost instanly, and asks tons of questions... the people that get somewhat excited about it, are the people i like working for me... they see the SERVICE part of the business, and have enough pride to not fuck it up.

Guest StanekM3
iF YOU CAN'T PASS A DRUG TEST OR A BACKGROUND CHECK WHY BOTHER TO APPLY FOR A JOB?

sorry for the rant we've tried to hire like 10 people and everyone is failing either one or both of the damn checks and I'm fucking sick of working 6 days a week

I'm happy if I can get everything done in 6!

I love the people that call into my work and ask, 'Are you hiring?'

You lazy fuck. Get off your fat ass, and come in to get an application. Those people get an immediate, 'no, not hiring', from me.

Even better are the guys that have their wife/GF call in for them.

"My husband/boyfriend wants to know if you're hiring"

"Nope"

background checks suck. i have stuff on my record from a harmless prank last year. because of that, i had a hard time finding a job over the summer... most places didnt give me time to explain that all of the theft charges were from about $12 worth of christmas lights around town.

but yeah, no reason to hire a deadbeat.

No shit what the hell where you doing stealing anything. If it ain't yours its wrong and to a business it shows that you can't be trusted. Maybe you can be in a real situation, but don't blame anyone but you for that one.

I'd totally agree to random drug tests a few times a year. It would help and reward all of us who are clean with lots more work to do:-)

Evan