Last Autocross of the Year - November 4, Cooper Stadium

31rx7

The SCCA has its last autocross of the year at Cooper Stadium on Sunday, November 4.

Autocross novice guide:

http://ovr-scca.org/_ovrclub/noviceguid...ocross.asp

Schedule for the day and basic event conduct:

http://ovr-scca.org/_autocross/rules/rules.asp

To pre-register for the event:

http://www.dlbracing.com

(Note: The DLBracing site is not particularly well laid out or user friendly. Frankly, it stinks. Select November 2007 and Ohio Valley Region SCCA in the drop downs, and go from there. You will need to register with the site to pre-register for the events)

You can also register at the evnt site, but it is $5 more and they limit the on site entries

I will be running in my 89 Civic Si (STS #81) - say hello and I will give you a ride and show you around.

Rich

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so if i try to sign up on the site and it wants what class i run what do i fill in since i have no clue what class my car will fit in to? i was told maybe XP class, can i change it at the event if its not right?

Yes, we can figure it out at the event so sign up for whatever class.

Novaman, how tall are you?? ;)

It's a fun event, you can run whatever class really since points are not involved. It's all about having fun on this one. I will be out along with a whole list of people on here hopefully! DanZ28. heelside, clbsinvaders, megaman, and brendan....idk his s/n on here.

It's a fun event, you can run whatever class really since points are not involved. It's all about having fun on this one. I will be out along with a whole list of people on here hopefully! DanZ28. heelside, clbsinvaders, megaman, and brendan....idk his s/n on here.

brenden's username is 77nova.

I am in. Waiting till i get paid tomarrow.

Guest 78novaman
Novaman, how tall are you?? ;)

Thanks, but I already have plans to watch the OSU game. Fun will have to wait until next year. I'm a couple inches shy of your height requirement-my fat ass would be a tight squeeze in a laser anyway.

Thanks, but I already have plans to watch the OSU game. Fun will have to wait until next year. I'm a couple inches shy of your height requirement-my fat ass would be a tight squeeze in a laser anyway.

1: The game is on Saturday not sunday and I'll be at the game!! :)

2: I'm 260lbs and the seat is perfect for me(aka fat man racing seat).

The height thing I couldn't say for sure, I may be 6'2" but most of my height is in my torso, I have barely a 31"-32" inseam so it's not too bad.

1: The game is on Saturday not sunday and I'll be at the game!! :)

2: I'm 260lbs and the seat is perfect for me(aka fat man racing seat).

The height thing I couldn't say for sure, I may be 6'2" but most of my height is in my torso, I have barely a 31"-32" inseam so it's not too bad.

i have a 33" inseam......2 classes FTW i could bring a phone book to sit on.

ben, im only in the late 5 foot range, but I need a car to drive at the even still....

Yeah, the infamous green duster driver tried the laser out and could only barely reach the pedals and he has a few inches on you.

There will be lots of car trading during the end of day fun runs, the previous owner already asked me to drive the laser and I get to drive his Evo likely so it should be fun. I need a 6 footer though, with the chilly temps it will be a good thing to keep the tires warm.

ben, im only in the late 5 foot range, but I need a car to drive at the even still....

BIZZURKE! Register under the RX-7 with me...I'm about to go finish the Starion. Worse comes to worse, you can re-register with the Starion.

You know the drill: 36ES, 1984 RX-7 GSL-SE

I'll be there! But I plan on just paying and getting set up when I get there. Don't feel like going through that online registration.

Do you have to have a co-driver?

Jason

Not yet, interested?? I'm just doing on-site registration myself, just means I need to be there a little earlier.

Yeah, the infamous green duster driver tried the laser out and could only barely reach the pedals and he has a few inches on you.

There will be lots of car trading during the end of day fun runs, the previous owner already asked me to drive the laser and I get to drive his Evo likely so it should be fun. I need a 6 footer though, with the chilly temps it will be a good thing to keep the tires warm.

ya im 5 11 - 6 foot on a good night sleep and i felt like the asian kid in indiana jones and the temple of doom trying to reach the pedals. i would say 6 2 is a must, or bring some platform shoes. p.s. ben you have p.m.

is it sunday yet? i'm excited, i have no idea what my car is capable of so i really want to find out.

I'm excited too, fun events are always just that, lots of people swapping cars and what not. I'm assuming your driving the car in your sig??

Codriver seat has been filled!!