Is eating/drinking from the container OK?

Mensan

i usually drink milk/juice from the carton...we dont keep too many foods i can think of off hand to eat directly from the carton

i say fuck it. its just me and my g/f living here (well, my roommate too, but he has his own groceries we keep seperated), and it doesnt bother her

I think it's rude to eat or drink from a container that other will use later. That aside, I believe eating and drinking from a container that you will continue to store will shorten the shelf life by the continued re-introduction of bacteria, both airborne and otherwise from your saliva, utensils, etc.

here is my theary, and i dont think im wrong, we are all going to die someday, so i dont think drinking from a carton will hurt you that bad, if people can inject herion into their bodies, then sippin sum juice wont hurt. plus its easy to do at 3 am

im not going to drink out of the carton at a friends house or something, but like when i lived with my girlfriend, we both drank out of the carton... who cares?

i put her pussy in my mouth, so why would i care about drinking after her? lol

GRAPHIC

thats called stealing i think

Its only stealing if you still have a little bit of liquid in your mouth when you exit the store. As long as it has been properly swallowed its ok. I once had a girl try to steal from me, luckily she swallowed before she left.

Its only stealing if you still have a little bit of liquid in your mouth when you exit the store. As long as it has been properly swallowed its ok. I once had a girl try to steal from me, luckily she swallowed before she left.

I am seriously in tears from laughing so damn hard!! You have been cracking me the hell up lately!!

IMO drinks (milk, juice, beer, etc.) always taste better directly from the container. Eating Ice cream, Chinese, etc. from the package is OK in my book, if you are the only one who will be eating from it. This is easy at my house as:

1. It's only the wife and I and we eat/drink different things.

2. Nobody ever comes over to my house anyway because I'm such an asshole and don't invite them.

I do hold a Servsafe food sanitation cert., yet I only worry about direct to mouth containers that may be cross contaminated. I have had food poisoning 3 times and NEVER wish to go through it again.