Religious nutjobs get what they deserve...

HotCarl

Clergy's job to translate that shit for us.

FALSE..... FALSE.....FALSE

It is your job to keep the clergy in check. The congregation of the church is to make sure the pastor is not going rogue of the scripture. This is outlined in the book of Timothy.

That is something the Catholic church tells their people. Like I have said before, I grew up in a Catholic home, this a subject I have a lot of knowledge about. Ever notice the when you go to a Catholic church no one brings a bible? Open a Douay bible and read the preface... I have looked at several and they have been pure blasphemy. The ones I have read say that the Pope is infalable, preist can only interperate the scriptures, and the common people are not smart enough to read the bible. True story, look it up for yourself. :(

FALSE..... FALSE.....FALSE

It is your job to keep the clergy in check. The congregation of the church is to make sure the pastor is not going rogue of the scripture. This is outlined in the book of Timothy.

That is something the Catholic church tells their people. Like I have said before, I grew up in a Catholic home, this a subject I have a lot of knowledge about. Ever notice the when you go to a Catholic church no one brings a bible? Open a Douay bible and read the preface... I have looked at several and they have been pure blasphemy. The ones I have read say that the Pope is infalable, preist can only interperate the scriptures, and the common people are not smart enough to read the bible. True story, look it up for yourself. :(

Well, it's written in a book. So it must be true. Geez, Rick, have a little faith. ;)

I think it is meant to be literal.... but we already covered this in other threads.

Exodus 35:2

For six days, work is to be done, but the seventh day shall be your holy day, a Sabbath of rest to the LORD. Whoever does any work on it must be put to death.

Lev 19:27

Do not cut the hair at the sides of your head or clip off the edges of your beard.

Lev 11:10-12

10 But all creatures in the seas or streams that do not have fins and scales—whether among all the swarming things or among all the other living creatures in the water—you are to detest. 11 And since you are to detest them, you must not eat their meat and you must detest their carcasses. 12 Anything living in the water that does not have fins and scales is to be detestable to you.

joes crab shack is a den of sin.

Lev 19:19

... Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material.

that cotton poly blend is SINFUL IMO. enjoy your eternity in hell.

Ps.92:12: "The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree."

Isa.57:1: "The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart."

???

JOH 10:30 I and my Father are one.

JOH 14:28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

Gen 22:1 "And it came to pass after these things, that God did tempt Abraham."

James 1:13 "Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God; for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man."

Exodus 35:2

For six days, work is to be done, but the seventh day shall be your holy day, a Sabbath of rest to the LORD. Whoever does any work on it must be put to death.

Lev 19:27

Do not cut the hair at the sides of your head or clip off the edges of your beard.

Lev 11:10-12

10 But all creatures in the seas or streams that do not have fins and scales—whether among all the swarming things or among all the other living creatures in the water—you are to detest. 11 And since you are to detest them, you must not eat their meat and you must detest their carcasses. 12 Anything living in the water that does not have fins and scales is to be detestable to you.

Lev 19:19

... Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material.

that cotton poly blend is SINFUL IMO. enjoy your eternity in hell.

Ps.92:12: "The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree."

Isa.57:1: "The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart."

???

JOH 10:30 I and my Father are one.

JOH 14:28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

Gen 22:1 "And it came to pass after these things, that God did tempt Abraham."

James 1:13 "Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God; for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man."

WOW.... you can cut and paste. You must have at least a 75 IQ. Mr. Intelligence I see.

ad hominem is fallacious and not valid.

Notice I never start with you... you seem to attack me in any thread of this sort. Maybe you should stop copying text from other web sites and start studying the bible yourself and draw some of your own conclusions and not what the anti-christian websites have to offer. Wait a second, that might create conflict in your life so I doubt you will do that.

Why don't you try to explain the "contradictions" to me. Go to the bible and look them up for yourself. Now make sure that you read the whole chapter and book. Also you will need to look at the historical context, the lexicology and the syntax of the sentences. In addition you will have to read the other portions of the bible that relates to what you are thinking is a contradiction. After you do that then come back to the thread and post your findings.

lol im not "attacking"... just positing. if you feel its an attack, well i dunno what to tell ya...

you're right about the contradictions... they were just in there for fun... but lets forget about those for a minute, and talk about the copypasta.

I didn't want to start this thread here but since it's around I might as well fuel the fire.

I did a little research on these sick fucks after hearing about this story a few days back and found out their website is http://www.godhatesfags.com. The site has since been shut down. Before it was shut down, I found out they're picketing here in Boston on Sunday. So I'm getting together a group of people to go down and cause a fucking ruckus.

I'm all about protecting the first amendment, which is why I'm totally prepared to go to jail if I get the opportunity to beat the God-fearing shit out of the sick fuck that leads this hate movement. I realize it's just another incarnation of the KKK in a different time and era with different issues, but this intolerance and rejoicing in the slaughter of fellow men and women in the name of hatred has no place in society anymore. If there are any Bostonians who plan on showing up with me, PM me and we'll fucking rage on Sunday.

Chiming in late:

The war in Iraq is punishment for American voters being fucking idiots, both in primaries and elections.

True mutherfuckin story.

Iraq War = Training put to good use for US Army.

Iraq War= Spending finally being put towards equipment that works.

Iraq War = Development of better/new technology.

I didn't want to start this thread here but since it's around I might as well fuel the fire.

I did a little research on these sick fucks after hearing about this story a few days back and found out their website is http://www.godhatesfags.com. The site has since been shut down. Before it was shut down, I found out they're picketing here in Boston on Sunday. So I'm getting together a group of people to go down and cause a fucking ruckus.

I'm all about protecting the first amendment, which is why I'm totally prepared to go to jail if I get the opportunity to beat the God-fearing shit out of the sick fuck that leads this hate movement. I realize it's just another incarnation of the KKK in a different time and era with different issues, but this intolerance and rejoicing in the slaughter of fellow men and women in the name of hatred has no place in society anymore. If there are any Bostonians who plan on showing up with me, PM me and we'll fucking rage on Sunday.

This is retarded, they doing this as "a work" designed to get attention, if nobody comes out to hear them, or "rage on" them. They get no satisfaction from it. Spiceboy on Bubba's show (sirius) said it is all "a work" he said off the show when he calls her off the air to set up an interview, she a completely normal person. The minute she is in the public eye she becomes a hate monger. This is no different than WWF Wrestling do you go to those events?

Here is my take on the Westboro Baptist Church:

God hates sin of all types but the way they are going about talking about the sin is not conducive to most people receiving the message well. Plus on top of that, they have a bad doctrinal stance on who God loves. Does God hate Fags? No! He loves them... but hates the sin.

John 3:16

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

The "world" means everyone Gays, straights, all colors and nationalities. The Westboro Baptist church is wrong with the statement.

They are just plain wrong in every way! I would consider them a tool of Satan.