No reviews on our dealership???

35RFTW

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is what happens when resolution is only sout out by one side while the other continues to talk trash.

Don't you have something better to do? I thought you weren't going to post about this again? Why would I reply or contact your business considering the email I got from the sales person? Would you like to see the email that was sent to me? It was bordering on harassment! Leave me alone! :beathorse:

Don't you have something better to do? I thought you weren't going to post about this again? Why would I reply or contact your business considering the email I got from the sales person? Would you like to see the email that was sent to me? It was bordering on harassment! Leave me alone! :beathorse:

I'd like to see it.............may just make up my mind about doing business with them

Ive bought many things from cycle search in the past...mostly body parts which were fine.

I also bought a motor from cycle search for a 98 yzf600r. I took it to a person they recommended to have it installed.(this was about 6 years ago before they had service dept) The motor blew up less than two weeks later....not blaming them, but I was told it was a good motor.

No need to show it to me, I have it right here. PLEASE show me harassment. What you have been doing is harassment. Here it is for everyone.

"Dear Ms. Hamilton:

I tried to contact you by phone to apologize for offending you in anyway. I as an eastcoast naval veteran motorcyclist can be pretty dumb and obnoxious some of the time. As a motorcyclist for 37 years,I never would forgive myself for offending you about motorcycling or anything else. Thanks for the opportunity of getting to present some motorcycles to you for your approval. Our competition at HINDS has never gotten high marks from any of our customers, so we are surprised, that our repartee' with you was unsatisfactory. You as an OHIO RIDER are entitled to better service and a motorcyclist as well. I endeavor to make business happen beyond the mediocre. I will try harder to earn your business.

Thanks,

Mitchell W. Wallace

Sales Associate

Cycle Search Int

http://www.800390Bike.com

740-362-5595"

Taken directly from the e-mail. Said it before, we want everyone to be happy. I was done talking about this until it was brought up again in this thread.

Please lock this thread. Sponsor or not this cycle search guy is a moron.It took him seven days to respond and then when he does its useless rambiling.

I am sorry I am not able to jump at the call of bashing on the internet:confused:. I have a business to run here. What makes me a moron? Me taking a firm stance defending the company? My guess is you have never had a position that required you to do such a thing or not enough pride in your company or what you do to take up for it in a bad situation.

This situation is over, let's move on. To anyone who is looking for a bike, we have them. Currently there are about 25 bikes schedule to go though the inspection process to get them to the Rebuilt title status. This means cheap ready to go bikes for everyone. All of our sale prices will go away at the end of this month, but the Ohio Rider discount will still be available to those who would like to use it. We are also going to start carrying a good bit of helmets in stock. Brands will be between HJC, Joe Rocket, and Icon. We might even stock a couple Carbon Fiber helmets. I am looking forward to more people coming by the dealership. The seaon will be starting soon!

That's not the email I was talking about anyway! It was the leagaleez email I got! Lock this stupid thread! What good business goes on and continues to argue publicly? I am sure Cycle Search will be back on trying to get the last word...even though he has said "This is my last post" hahaha what a joke! Lock it!