Need a Loan

Vander

I need a loan for a couple thousand. It is not for a car, or bike or anything. It is for personal expenses. So I can not go to capital one or something like that. A little info.... I just turned 18 a few months ago, so I don't have much credit if any (but therefore I also don't have bad credit). Also I start working at Advance Auto Parts tomorrow, so I will have a steady income. So the ? is does anyone know of a place that will give me a loan Monday, or Tuesday at the latest for roughly a couple thousand?? Thank you in advance!

No clue where you'd go. In your situation really parents are about it for a small cash loan.

If you had good enough credit I could tell you a simple credit card "feature/exploit" to get a quick cash loan at a nice low credit card rate.

I guess there are loan sharks who deal in your type of unsecured loan, but you'll pay a major interest rate and its probably not worth it unless you only need a loan for less than a month.

Evan

Before you sign any papers, check the interest rate. A lot of these places that advertise on late night tv or check cashing and loan will straight up RAPE you on interest. You would be better off selling shit or begging family. Then go out and start building credit. No credit is worse in the eyes of lenders than bad credit.

i got my mom to cosign for me, got a credit card from 5/3 bank with 0% interest for 12 months, took out 2 thousand dollars in a cash advance, paid it off in the 12 months. Got an interest free loan, and built credit. Win/Win situation. You coud ask your parents to cosign, thats your best bet if you dont want an interest rate over 20%

I believe 5/3 still has this card promotion going on

Yeah but after the 6 months, what was the interest rate? Also do you know what requirements he had to have to obtain it?

Default, or after the promotional rate is something like 24.99% I think. I did the same thing, and I work for chase.

Just curious, what do you need a loan/money for?

Signature loans are often times more difficult to get than regular loans i.e. auto / home loans. I chose the Capital One card to consolidate another higher interest card as well as some med bills and it was 0% balance transfer and 0% for the first year then went up to 12%. Still much better than what I was paying for my Discover card (do not recommend).

Let me summarize for the benefit of those that can draw the lines better than I.

You are 18 years old with no credit (no credit is bad credit) and employment history of 1 day with your current employer. You would like to take out a $2000 unsecured signature loan for "personal reasons".

I am not a loan officer or banker or anything but on paper, you are a bad risk, and that is just me looking at your post, if you have rent or any other bills you are a worse risk.

Do not be surprised if you find your quest, challenging.

If anyone can loan me the money tomorrow, I am willing to pay a very high interest rate. But I need it tomorrow!!!

HA! unless you plan on investing in a few lbs worth of coke your about to F yourself financially. What do you need this money so bad for that you are so desperate?