Well, at least for $33k it's getting good customer reviews.

TimTaylor751647545500

wow Sony is smoking some good shit...you can get the SXRD projections version of this tv for $5.5-6k, why drop and extra 25k so it's so slim you can mount it on a wall. that just cracks me up, the rear-projection tv's have gotten so slim, like 10" deep...people pay an arm and a leg to get a "flat-panel" woohoo!

also Bestbuy is smoking the same shit, i've seen this same tv for around $27k....that's 5 thousand fucking dollars saved!

As an avid athlete, I need on-the-go multimedia that meets my high standards, but doesn't chain me to my living room. The new Sony Bravia 70" LCD delivers in spades! My first purchase was complimented with a convenient arm strap and headphones making my daily 5-mile jog go by as quickly as a breeze. It's so captivating that some days I just keep running!

Lol

This should say it all :lol:

"resulting in me gaining 98 lbs over a 12 week time frame. Life has actually got cheaper since the $64k purchases, believe it or not. My girlfriend has left me and friends and family hardly come over any more since the only thing I can focus on is my 70 inch GOD of ENTERTAINMENT. You might ask, "What did you do with your second one?", GOOD QUESTION. I slapped that bad boy in the dash of my 1986 Montecarlo LS (Luxury Sport). The ladies love it, I heard. Haven't actually driven it since the install since the seats had to be removed. Well anyways, I personally think the second mortgage on the house was worth it. Give it a try and tell me what you think..."