? for all the taller riders

DaddyBuiltRacing

Alright so im a big guy height wise and have ridden a bunch of different bikes and really cant find one that I feel 100% comfortable riding on. What kind of bike do you ride and do you feel comfortable on it, I know crotch rockets arent designed to be comfortable, but im tired of my knees in my face. BTW i'm 6'6ish just for reference.

6' 2" here and I feel like I'm on a kids bicycle riding any of the Liter bikes or smaller. I'd recommend a BUSA, 14 or something along those lines. If you are looking for more of a touring bike try the BMW K1200S. I don't know what kind of riding you do but you can always look at a Goldwing, Boulevard M109, VTX1800, etc...

Oh jesus, are you getting a bike? Lol. Remember that 03 gixxer i had? do what i did, make some brakets that lower the rear sets, and then work on body position. thats where being comfortable on a sportbike comes from, unless your like 5' and 100 lbs lol.

i'm 6'5" and 290 lbs, and i have really yet to find a bike, aside from ducati's, that i cant get comfortable on. let me know when you get one, ill help ya st it up for your height and shit, and get your suspension dialed in.

Oh, i ride, well rode since some ass bag stole it off my porch, chris's 06 gixxer 1k quite alot, and that bike is probably one of the most comfortable bike i have ever rode. not a good bike to start on, as its still the only bike that has actualy scared me, but after a season on a 600/750, i would say look into something like that.

Alright so im a big guy height wise and have ridden a bunch of different bikes and really cant find one that I feel 100% comfortable riding on. What kind of bike do you ride and do you feel comfortable on it, I know crotch rockets arent designed to be comfortable, but im tired of my knees in my face. BTW i'm 6'6ish just for reference.

6'3" and I ride a Kawasaki ZZR1200. It's the ZX12r as a 'touring' model. A little more of an upright riding position and MUCH more comfortable. It has outran every 600 and 750 I have came accross and kept up with most 1000's.

My brother has a ZX14 and has a very similar riding position although a little more hunched over. I would check out both bikes. If you want, you can sit on my bike when the weather breaks and see how it fits.

-Marc

Shit yes they did, he rode over here like a week before thanksgiving, and ended up crashing out here since it got cold and started raining, he woke up at like 10 and his shit was gone.

But yea, think about a sport touring bike if you dont have to have the baddest, fastest bike out there, they are a hoot, and like the zzr1200, are still scary fast on the top end...

Ok squidward, i'll only say this once, and then its up to you to decide what you really want. DO NOT GET A LITER BIKE! Not for your first one man, trust me, you'll enjoy the sport so much more if you get the basics down pat with out being scared shitless every other time you twist the throttle. Remember what i said about Ace's 1000? I still stand by that to, it really is the only bike i have been on that truly frightened me. 160 whp on a 55" wheelbase with easy low to mid 180's mph wise, yea it sounds cool, but bro, i really dont want to see you get fucked up or worse, and those bikes are brutal and need the rider to be at least on par with the bikes abilities.

I have rode for right around 9-10 years now, but this is the first year i ever actually rode a liter bike. I rode a few busas, and while the topend rush is the same, they are much more manageable at low speeds, and contrary to popular opinion, provide a very stable platform for cornering. If and only if you really feel you want a big bore, check one of those out.

But damnit, its about time you got one, get back here over the summer and you'll have to go down to southern ohio with a few of us and see what the whole point of riding a sport bike is.

haha I also like the gsxr750's. Idk we'll see what happens, I still have a month to figure out what I want. I start that job with my dad dec 2nd making 42bucks an hour so cash flow will not be an issue, get a loan have my mom make my payments while im gone for bootcamp, get out of bootcamp start getting paid from the government and finish paying it off in time to bring it with me once I get my assignment station. IDK if ill even be back in town untill roughly september ish!

No, it was not, however, I do remember looking forward to riding in 20* weather when i first got my bike, it was like any time was a perfect time for a ride, lol, i changed my mind about the second time

I think round 2 needs to get 4 or 5 drag bikes built by spring as well, ive got my eye out for a wrecked liter or busa with a good frame for a project, and also any 01-04 gixxer 600-750's. Time to play on wheels again lol.