well the camaro is sold

AJ

going to meet the guy in Ky. saturday at 1 pm to give him the car and get the cash. its going to be sad to see it go since i have so much time working on that thing. i'll miss it for sure, i can always build a better one. the first one is always a prototype anyways, just imagin what i have in store for the next one:thumbup:

untill i build it though i'll get a Z06 or FRC to have something to play with.

That car was sick. I hate to see it go, but hopefully you got enough $$$ to move on to better things.

not what i was asking but what i thought it was really worth. i'm going to pay off my credit card and use the rest to buy a C5 Z06.

Good Luck on that Aj you can stop by after the Ky trip and haul the S10 away :D ill be home all day saterday

the S10 was a shot in the dark with my dirt bike lol. i have already spent the money from my car on bills and a corvette haha.

Nice car, saw it at the last autoX.

Sad I won't see it at autocross, that was one hell of a badass car.

thanks guys it is a sweet car its just not as sweet as i want it to be and i just don't have the money to make it the way i need it to be.

Did you sell it on the Corvetteforum?

no, Pro-Touring.com

saw it driving down morse road today about 12:30. the wheels looked nice.

they do look awesome all polished up.

if you'll take 22k for it after i pay off a few bills then we have a deal you can even keep the N2O lol.