gaming/media computer 4 sale/trade

Slimpsy1647545505

I would love it but don't think I have anything you want. Need a turbo, woofers, homemade pie, guppies? :D

Ah, that was good for a morning chuckle. . I would love some homemade pie. . . but unless it includes a really hot lady for an hour from which I could eat the pie I think I'll pass. (what? lol) As far as woofers go, pm me with what you got. . . who knows.

WINDOWS XP SP2 MEDIA CENTER EDITION (LEGIT)

MICROSOFT OFFICE 2007 ULTIMATE (LEGIT)

It will come pre-loaded with xp media center edition, AND OFFICE 2007 ULTIMATE (BOTH LEGIT AND PURCHASED BY ME) activated. . . however I will not include a backup cd of these. . . as I purchased them and they remain mine. But as long as you take care of the computer and watch out for viruses...you should be fine. I have a lot of money wrapped up in office 2007 ultimate. . . but hey, no reason to uninstall it.

Uhm, so they're NOT legit copies then. I just want to clarify this for anyone interested in purchasing this who isn't computer savvy. We don't want anyone thinking they're getting LEGIT copies when they actually are not. Without the original media and license, the software is not LEGIT.

Uhm, so they're NOT legit copies then. I just want to clarify this for anyone interested in purchasing this who isn't computer savvy. We don't want anyone thinking they're getting LEGIT copies when they actually are not. Without the original media and license, the software is not LEGIT.

Fair enough, all I was implying is it can be updated, as I own the original software. True enough you cannot reinstall it ever, you CAN keep it up to date. But thanks Ben for clarifying it. . . that hand gun you traded me is working out real nice :)

Fair enough, all I was implying is it can be updated, as I own the original software. True enough you cannot reinstall it ever, you CAN keep it up to date. But thanks Ben for clarifying it. . . that hand gun you traded me is working out real nice :)

You just threaten him?

;)

bump nice PC.............would like to add that if you build or use the microsoft keys on a new computer ....it will force the old computer the Xp is running on to download windows Validation crap and will kill all updates and make you buy the softwear if not it locks you out wear all you can do is buy it.......service pack 3 will be out for Xp soon ..only way to keep using the softwear is to turn autoupdates off and never update it ....but it will update untill the keys are used on another pc.....even at that this pc is worh the 350 still could not build a bretter pc for that...and you can get a Oem of xp pro for 59 bucks

bump nice PC.............would like to add that if you build or use the microsoft keys on a new computer ....it will force the old computer the Xp is running on to download windows Validation crap and will kill all updates and make you buy the softwear if not it locks you out wear all you can do is buy it.......service pack 3 will be out for Xp soon ..only way to keep using the softwear is to turn autoupdates off and never update it ....but it will update untill the keys are used on another pc.....even at that this pc is worh the 350 still could not build a bretter pc for that...and you can get a Oem of xp pro for 59 bucks

Thanks David :) I was not aware of this, perhaps I should just wipe the computer then =/