For Sale: 32in LCD Samsung LN-T3242H

TitusS2k

Hello all, I just bought this television one month ago. Its time to upgrade, I reciently singed a new lease for a much larger place and a need a 60 Plasma now. So my LCD is now up for grabs. I paid 970$ for this television from ABC warehouse, Also Purchased the 50$ 2 year Service Plan which is one time transferable. This comes along free with the television. PM me, Local pickup only. ((Toledo Ohio))

Link for pricing information:

http://electronics.pricegrabber.com/...ns/m/34884501/

Price:$800

-------------------------------------Thank You---------------------------------------------------------

Hello all, I just bought this television one month ago. Its time to upgrade, I reciently singed a new lease for a much larger place and a need a 60 Plasma now. So my LCD is now up for grabs. I paid 970$ for this television from ABC warehouse, Also Purchased the 50$ 2 year Service Plan which is one time transferable. This comes along free with the television. PM me, Local pickup only. ((Toledo Ohio))

Link for pricing information:

http://electronics.pricegrabber.com/...ns/m/34884501/

Price:$800

-------------------------------------Thank You---------------------------------------------------------

That's a 720p, right?

Very unlikely you'll see a difference. There is a difference, but working for Panasonic, I would say I have a fairly well trained eye and you would be hard pressed to tell the difference on a 50" display from the 11-13' back you should be sitting for a TV that size. I can't tell. It does show a bit more when playing a regular DVD with an up converting player that interpolates it to 1080i, but that's debatable too. I personally think its the fact that I'm seeing an LCD vs Plasma difference.

The best thing you can do in HD TV, is buy a good quality one. Cheap ones will show jaggies moire effects and have poor contrast and colors vs good ones. All of that will show by far more than Full HD.

I have both a 50" and 42" 1080P and a 32" 720P LCD and IMO, 1080P is very cool, but I think it's my brain justifying the Blue Ray Player connected :)

I've only owned 720p. . . is there a huge difference in 1080? Oh, and bump for you

Very unlikely you'll see a difference. There is a difference, but working for Panasonic, I would say I have a fairly well trained eye and you would be hard pressed to tell the difference on a 50" display from the 11-13' back you should be sitting for a TV that size. I can't tell. It does show a bit more when playing a regular DVD with an up converting player that interpolates it to 1080i, but that's debatable too. I personally think its the fact that I'm seeing an LCD vs Plasma difference.

The best thing you can do in HD TV, is buy a good quality one. Cheap ones will show jaggies moire effects and have poor contrast and colors vs good ones. All of that will show by far more than Full HD.

I have both a 50" and 42" 1080P and a 32" 720P LCD and IMO, 1080P is very cool, but I think it's my brain justifying the Blue Ray Player connected :)

thanks for explaining that... i'm looking at getting a 46" Sony rear projection LCD 1080p... now I know a little more :) thanks!

free bump!

I've only owned 720p. . . is there a huge difference in 1080? Oh, and bump for you

Not true.

1080p is better than 720p, especially on larger (27" +) screens.

Where you're really notice it is:

Blue Ray DVD

HD DVD

xBox 360

Playstation 3

PC Games (hook up your PC or laptop, play games, it rocks, need HDMI though)

Links for your learning enjoyment:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1080p

http://www.audioholics.com/education/display-formats-technology/1080p-and-the-acuity-of-human-vision