New to Columbus Racing

Hello my name is Brandon Harris I own and operate Capital Towing & Recovery here in Columbus, Ohio. I was referred to this forum by DragKnee66. I look forward to being a part of ColumbusRacing.com. As a member/sponsor I plan to advertise Capital Towing & Recovery to members of ColumbusRacing.com at a discounted rate.

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u292/CapitalTowingLLC/FlyerJpegMedium.jpg

Thanks for taking your time to read this post and the opportunity to become a member/sponsor of ColumbusRacing.com

Brandon Harris

Owner

Capital Towing & Recovery

sweet welcome, dsm guys will love you.

You asshole :D , as much as I hate that statement it's simply funny.

Welcome, unfortunately for you I have the only reliable dsm around and you probably won't see much of me but you will get to meet UNDR PSI soon enough!! :D

You asshole :D , as much as I hate that statement it's simply funny.

Welcome, unfortunately for you I have the only reliable dsm around and you probably won't see much of me but you will get to meet UNDR PSI soon enough!! :D

Ben your just pissed that im faster!!!..in a straight line...but yeah..im sure we'll meet soon enough!!

Guest hotrodmama024
Welcome and glad to get somone who can tow hotrodmomma's car home from the track tehehe

Hey!!!! Not cool mister! My car hasnt broken down yet, so i must be doing something right! hehe

Guest hotrodmama024
You gotta have lots of power for that.

Exactly why i dont want to add quickly, my car will be like everyone elses.. in the garage and only out on race days. Screw that!