Central Ohio Food bank needs help.

thorne

From what I understand its worse then it over has been, They are worried there wont be food for people for the holidays. I ask that anyone who has time stop by one of the location WNCI is at or anywhere that takes food for them and drop off some cans of food. You can get some cheap nonperishables from aldi.

-Thorne

Are you doing anything this year/holiday season? I'd like to do that as well but haven't before. PM me or post back.

+1 definately a good cause. I actually volunteer at the food bank about once or twice a year, and usually once a month at one of the food pantries that they provide food for.

Are you doing anything this year/holiday season? I'd like to do that as well but haven't before. PM me or post back.

I'm able to volunteer through my work which is really nice. The company I work for is very big into community efforts so I'm able to actually take work time to do it.

I usually volunteer at the Lutheran Services Food Pantry. I'm scheduled to be there Dec 19th. Usually I'm there from 10am to 3pm or so.

I find it's a nice way to help out as well as keep a real world perspective on things. (meaning my own attitude)

I work at Panera, and every night at the end of the night we have all of our bread and pastries donated to homeless shelters. People from different churches and shelters come and pick it all up and take it there for us.

I know that they are always lookig for groups to take the product. Since its all baked fresh every day, its fresh food too.