New radio station in Columbus. Television 106.7

Mark1647545493

about noon today i was listening and then it went silent for about 15 seconds, and came back on with some 90s music. lol. i guess thats their thing now. but it was weird, they played STP, toad the wet sprocket and elvis costello, then they played some more TV songs...

It amazes me that people want to PAY for radio.... :) I can see a truck driver or someone that is always in their vehicle wanting XM or Sirius. For me it's just not worth it. I might listen to 2 to 3 hours of radio a day then switch to MP3's after the morning shows are over. I can't see paying $10 a month (or however much it cost) to listen to XM or Sirius.

I listen to Sirius all day on the net Howard and Bubba, in my car on the way to and from work. Channel 2 with the holiday music is where it is at now. Sinatra, Dean Martin, Tony Bennett, good stuff.

about noon today i was listening and then it went silent for about 15 seconds, and came back on with some 90s music. lol. i guess thats their thing now. but it was weird, they played STP, toad the wet sprocket and elvis costello, then they played some more TV songs...

They're web site popped up at noon too. You can listen on line at http://www.radio1067.com

The online quality isn't all that great.

I listen to Sirius all day on the net Howard and Bubba, in my car on the way to and from work. Channel 2 with the holiday music is where it is at now. Sinatra, Dean Martin, Tony Bennett, good stuff.

Exactly (well, no holiday music for me). Why suffer through commercial laden music that's chopped up to be "radio friendly." Or lack of selection. Not to mention there isn't any good talk radio on testicle radio. Nor are there any comedy channels. Any time I'm suck listening to testicle radio (a rare occurence), I normally get about 5-10 minutes into it then just choose silence. I'd gladly pay 3x my current cost for Sirius over listening to broadcast radio CRAP.

You must have rabbit ears on your TV.

Only the TV in my bathroom has rabbit ears. (and they work great for 4,6,10,28 , 34, and 53). :) I pay for cable because I watch ALOT more hours of TV than I listen to radio. I'll listen to the Morning blitz and Waggs and Elliot from 7am to 10am then switch over to MP3s for the rest of the day. Also My Nokia 6133 has the radio and MP3 player built in so as I run cable in the data center I can listen to whichever and can still answer my phone without stopping what I'm doing to dig for my phone. I have yet to see a phone with a built in Sat. radio. (but I'm sure there will be soon.)

I'm not saying sat. radio is bad, just not worth it for me to pay for it.

We'll just have to agree to disagree about Sirius and XM radio.