Who rides in the snow?

DangBruhY

I thought I would never see this, but today (with all the snow) I saw someone riding their bike. I couldn't believe it. The winds were bad, the roads were icy, snow was thick.

How the hell do you make turn on a bike with ice on the road? I can't see how it could possibly be fun. What am I missing?

Sophomore year of high school I rode a bike to school all year - even when it snowed. It was an enduro though.

Dirt tracked all the way to school and back in the snow and had fun doing it. But I was a broke assed kid then, too - and it beat walking.

took my roomates scooter out in the snow today.

did some circle donuts.

it was cool. then i got cold and went inside.

I would think it might be fun with something small and light, easy to control.

Like a 50cc scooter, a Honda Ruckus, now that might be a blast in the snow.

I'll have to pass on taking my 500lb SilverWing out, its not easy to pickup on dry pavement,

imagine it would be damn hard to pickup after droppin it in the snow!

The wife's scoot is much lighter though, hmmm :D

I was at the Pony today and some dude in his Subaru was doing some of the fastest donuts ive ever seen. he had to have that thing pinned. some pos bmw thought he was gonna give it a try. The beemer was not nearly as impressive as the WRX.

They were in the open part of the lot that hadnt been plowed. NICE!!!

Well I spoke to my scuba instructor on the phone today and he told me he was out on his cbr 1000. What in the world? It's cold AND the roads are crap in some areas. I think he is going to finally devise a screen name and join tonight. Then all u guys can give him crap!!! He's a novice rider.