Beer sales

Sully

How late do the gas stations sell beer? I won't get off work until about 2 and since i've worked 41 days straight, I could use an ice cold thirst quenching beverage tonight. Well, several, actually.

I have to work tomorrow night and then I'll FINALLY get 3 days off.

wait its 1am never mind, but you can also go into a bar and buy the beers to go, but they will rape you.

I know. They charge you however much they cost if you was to sit in the bar and drink them. I'm not THAT desperate.... at least not yet.

Thanks guys. Guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow and just be sure to go to the store before coming in to work. I for damn sure will have beer tomorrow after I get off work.

Tell your boss you need gas desperately because you won't make it home once the stations are closed. When it comes to alcohol, nothing is too desperate.

It is 1am for sure. I was eating at BW3 with my friend thursday. Last call was 1230am there and that didn't seem normal. So we left after 1am to go find beer. We went to 5 stores and gas stations and none would sell. We went to a bar and they wanted $27 for a 12 pack of miller high life.

I strongly remember a few years ago when I lived with my parents the cut off time was 2am. I would go to Kroger and get beer on a weekday.

Did they change the time?

Not jack or jim at your house? empty keg?

Zero, zilch, nada. Work has owned me for the past 6 weeks. Today is 42 days worked in a row; and is my last day!!! I get 3 days off and then I go back to my normal weekday schedule.

I picked up an 18 pack of Bud Select and a bottle of Jose Cuervo Black Medallion this morning. I think I'm set for tonight.

It is 1am for sure. I was eating at BW3 with my friend thursday. Last call was 1230am there and that didn't seem normal. So we left after 1am to go find beer. We went to 5 stores and gas stations and none would sell. We went to a bar and they wanted $27 for a 12 pack of miller high life.

I strongly remember a few years ago when I lived with my parents the cut off time was 2am. I would go to Kroger and get beer on a weekday.

Did they change the time?

I thought it used to be 2am as well.