So who here would provoke a damn lion...?

Putty

I would not...I guess there was one dude in San Fran....He's talked about using "ed" now though....dumb fucker....

Zoo incidents there..

Dec. 25, 2007: A Siberian tiger named Tatiana escapes and kills a 17-year-old San Jose boy and injures two brothers.

Dec. 22, 2006: Tatiana attacks and mauls zookeeper Lori Komejan, causing deep lacerations to her arms.

February 2001: A zoo employee is attacked and injured by the claws of a cassowary, a 5-foot-tall, 80-pound bird native to New Zealand.

November 1994: Two Patas monkeys escape from the Primate Discovery Center. The monkeys are about 15 inches high and weigh around 35 pounds.

May 1990: Veteran zookeeper Alan Feinberg is attacked and bitten by a 90-pound Persian leopard as a crowd of schoolchildren watches in horror. The keeper is treated for deep wounds to his head and neck.

February 1990: A keeper suffers a lower back fracture after being knocked into a 10-foot-deep moat by Tinkerbelle, a 7,000-pound elephant.

October 1988: Tinkerbelle attacks animal health technician Gail Hedberg, who was treating the elephant for an abscess on its cheek. The elephant knocks the technician down and does a headstand on her. Hedberg suffers a crushed pelvis.

July 1985: Two Patas monkeys escape from the zoo and remain at large for six weeks before being recaptured behind the University of California medical complex on Mount Sutro.

April 1980: Five female City College students are caught fording the moat around Monkey Island. Police officers find a dead spider monkey in a duffel bag floating in the moat. The women are later given suspended jail sentences and six months' probation.

January 1979: A male Indian elephant injures keepers, knocking one into the moat.

November 1976: A 175-pound South American jaguar escapes from the zoo's animal hospital, where it was recovering from cracked footpads. Zoo director Saul Kitchener fells the animal, named Buster, with a dart from a tranquilizer gun

February 1976: An antelope leaps over a damaged fence and knocks a visitor to the ground, causing head injuries.

March 1972: A 3-year-old girl suffers a broken jaw and deep facial cuts when a camel leans over a fence and bites the child in the face. It drags her over the fence and tramples her.

March 1971: A 300-pound female tapir escapes from her compound and is found wandering on Sloat Boulevard. The tapir bounds over two police cars, denting both, and then knocks a police officer to the ground.

August 1969: An escaped chimpanzee bites two keepers.

April 1968: Amos Watson, a visitor, is mauled by a 450-pound lion, suffering puncture wounds over most of his body. Watson had climbed over a rail and tumbled into the moat. The lion is killed by one shot from a keeper's rifle.

August 1967: Zookeeper Robert Caldwell is badly bitten by a 400-pound orangutan. He was alone near the Great Ape Grotto when Big Red, the male orangutan, reached under the mesh-covered bars and grabbed Caldwell's left arm, pulling it into the cage. Then Linda, a female orangutan, chewed on the keeper's arm.

November 1962: May, a 6,000-pound elephant, attacks her keeper, battering him with her trunk and butting him with her head.

December 1960: A 500-pound lion reaches between the bars of its cage and hooks the arm of a keeper, who has to undergo two hours of surgery for his injuries.

May 1960: A 125-pound black leopard attacks a keeper who had been feeding the animal.

March 1949: A polar bear reaches through the bars of its cage and hooks a visitor's arm.

When I was 12 or 13, my parents had friends that had a male and a female lion. I was standing by the cage petting the female and that thing bit my finger. I will tell you first hand, even if you think they are tame, they are not. The will attack you and it will hurt.

My Grandmother raised monkeys. She had the squirrel and capuchin monkeys. Those things are mean and strong, especially the capuchin. After being bit and scratched by them, I don't like monkeys to this day.

if it's indeed found that the cat made the leap(s) to get him and he was in fact taunting him, I would have to give at least one prop to the tiger for making good on the taunt :thumbup:

can you imagine teasing a 350lb tiger thinking there's zero chance he could/would come and eat you and then seeing that son of a bitch make the leap

:eek2:

if reincarnation is true, I bet he relives a moment of deja vu at some point in his future life.

how about the old guy and his wife in California that were attacked. Those monkeys chewed half his face off!! :eek::eek:

When I was 12 or 13, my parents had friends that had a male and a female lion. I was standing by the cage petting the female and that thing bit my finger. I will tell you first hand, even if you think they are tame, they are not. The will attack you and it will hurt.

My Grandmother raised monkeys. She had the squirrel and capuchin monkeys. Those things are mean and strong, especially the capuchin. After being bit and scratched by them, I don't like monkeys to this day.

Geez...exotic family...I wanted a squirrel and a capuchin. I talked to several breeders about them. I just didn't have the space they required.

Geez...exotic family...I wanted a squirrel and a capuchin. I talked to several breeders about them. I just didn't have the space they required.

Trust me... you dont want anything to do with those monkeys!!! Dirty nasty animals with really bad attitudes!

i'm happy with my zoo.

Snake

Turtle

100lb Big JOe Joe

40 lb Drake DOOO

20lb PUGALUG

and a 18lb CAT

Thats fine I have 1 animal that can hurt me badly thats enough.

My uncle used to have a Gator he would take for walks on a harness

lolbomb