New camaro inside shots

thorne

The off-center hub in the steering wheel needs to go. That would annoy the hell out of me. It's made worse by the fact that it resembles the hoods over the gauges. Rather than complimenting each other, they just serve to make each other look worse.

Auto FTL.

As for the second article, GM removed the camo, and all they got was that ONE shot from the rear that was *provided* to them? What, no camo, no fun? Pictures of the car without camo should be all over the freakin' net right now.

I guess Spy Photographers != Photo Journalists. More like cheap papprazzi in it just for the thrill. Take away the thrill and they don't care any more.

Wow. That interior is SHIT.

Corrected.

Folks pick on Pontiac for shit interiors....that radio and center controls look like they are a cross between something from a very cheap import and a 1993 Pontiac :eek:

I'll stick with the upcoming G8 but not this color:

http://www.motoringreport.com/e107_images/newspost_images/x08pn_g8009.jpg

interior looks like shit, exterior.....still looks like shit.....to sum it up...that's a big pile of chevy shit.

its doesnt have anything that reminds me off the old camaro's...reminds me somewhat of the charger imo..

IMO the only car that has been brought back from the dead (GTO, Charger, Camaro ) the GTO by far looks the best, it doesnt remind me off the old gtos but it looks damn good. the camaro... UGLY.

I honestly think my 05 mustang interior is better looking than those pics. I could be biased tho.

http://z.about.com/d/cars/1/0/L/7/ssx_05must_dash.jpg

hell ya...mustangs been around since 64 1/2...no other muscle car can make that clam :D