What bike to get??

Linc5.0

*cough* zx-14*cough* i dont know how you cant like them i think they look ten times better then the hew busa....but to each there own ive always been a kawasaki fan when i could afford it.....

2nd choice for me would be an r1.....clean looks and the fastest 1/4 mile times for a factory 1000

*cough* zx-14*cough* i dont know how you cant like them i think they look ten times better then the hew busa....but to each there own ive always been a kawasaki fan when i could afford it.....

with you on the kawa part :cool:

so I want to make a drag bike and right now I am leaning towards a hayabusa cuz I have a lead on a wrecked one for cheap....any other suggestions?Yes Ive seen that zx14r but Im not a fan...

what are u looking to spend a buddy of mine has a 06 gsxr 1000 supersported -witch means the head has been decked cams deg.. made 186whp on brocks dyno- a 4'' to 9'' over mactosh arm -i know thats not spelled right- and a brocks gen 3 pipe and a pc the bike has 1100 miles and has been down the track like 5 times tops most the miles are from riding the bike around if u been to taco bell on campus u mite of seen it its red and black

It's called a ZX14, no "r". Aleast when you put down another product have the decency and knowledge of it's name. Just shows that another Busa sac rider is un-informed about "The 14".

If you want to get technical it's a called a ZZR-1400 everywhere in the world besides the US. It's only known as a ZX14 here.... ;)

Yeah a ZX14 if you feel comfortable with the frame failing at 140 mph...

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa177/Squareman357/ZX-14%20Frame%20Failure/DSC00066.jpg

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa177/Squareman357/ZX-14%20Frame%20Failure/DSC00071.jpg

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa177/Squareman357/ZX-14%20Frame%20Failure/DSC00075.jpg

wow, the fastest 1000cc bike in the 1/4 mile from the factory right now is an r1....we get alot of dumb paper work on motorcycles at work....my r1 was quick but i was honestly to scared to rail on it...it was back to cars for me

ohh and you found one zx-14 with a broken frame, should i go find some of a busa? we had a busa fall 4ft at work and split the frame, it was a total loss from a 4 foot drop...junk

wow, the fastest 1000cc bike in the 1/4 mile from the factory right now is an r1....we get alot of dumb paper work on motorcycles at work....my r1 was quick but i was honestly to scared to rail on it...it was back to cars for me

ohh and you found one zx-14 with a broken frame, should i go find some of a busa? we had a busa fall 4ft at work and split the frame, it was a total loss from a 4 foot drop...junk

4 foot drop... this one broke on a 5000 rpm launch... find me a busa that has ever broken a frame at a 5000 rpm launch... and no that is NOT the only ZX14 with a broken frame... i know of 4 so far...

I'll agree that the 'busa is the best platform and the aftermarket is the clearly the best but if you want to consider straying from the herd, I have a ZX12R set up for dragracing that I'm considering selling. It's only a 3 inch over swingarm, has airshifter, NOS, and much more plus a lot of spares. Bike is capable of low 9's as it sits. PM me if you are interested.

Please show me a BUSA that has a broken frame like the Kawi. Anything can happen in a wreck or from a drop. However, the 14 is the only one I know of that has done it just from riding NORMAL... :(

not all bike's break when dropped, ive seen a zx-10 dropped off the forklift and after some new plastic itr was good too go....the new busa is ugly as hell and heavier then the old one.....

I think the new BUSA looks great however everyones opinion is different. BUT...yank the heavy ass exhaust and it's lighter than the old bike. It's because of all the EURO 3 emissions CRAP. :mad:

It's the same reason the updated 08 14 makes LESS power than the 06/07 14 stock.... ;)