Disgusting 10tv video about the crash

SLOWLX

maybe glenn, sam or anthony should do that...

I would do the interview with extreme caution though. they will twist whatever they can. all that needs to be said is, he wasn't racing. he was a great father, husband, and friend that had an unfortunate accident

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
maybe glenn, sam or anthony should do that...

I would do the interview with extreme caution though. they will twist whatever they can. all that needs to be said is, he wasn't racing. he was a great father, husband, and friend that had an unfortunate accident

i think glenn is to pissy right now for that!

maybe sam or someone can do a phone interveiw with them for the 11 news!

the racing was spectulation.....still is.

The high speed was not, nor was the evidence of booze or his record (at least, they had better hope not). If they were really out to smear his name, they would have put his record up and called him a menace to society. Tram Mai would have.

Re: CR. At least they showed the disclaimer at the bottom.

If you don't like what they reported, answer the guys request for an interview.

i can do it. the only thing thats needs said is "he was not racing anyone"

I would like to know your basis for this statement. All anyone knows for a fact is that it is unfortunate that a family is without a member, there are children without a father, a wife without a husband, a mother and father without a son, and friends who are missing one. There is also an apparent victem that lies in the hospital injured. It is sad without a doubt. Anyone who attempts to make an assumption on the cause of this accident is only guessing. If you blame the media for reporting on a story then you should in turn blame yourselves for condoning street racing. I would be a hippocrite if I were to sit here and on one hand street race and then say shame on you for calling me a street racer. We all know what we are here for. We all know what this site is about.

The high speed was not, nor was the evidence of booze or his record (at least, they had better hope not). If they were really out to smear his name, they would have put his record up and called him a menace to society. Tram Mai would have.

Re: CR. At least they showed the disclaimer at the bottom.

If you don't like what they reported, answer the guys request for an interview.

really? how do they know how fast he was going? people drive 80 on a regular basis on 70. if alcohol or racing was involved then thats a horrible mistake. but the news is reporting something that just isn't proven yet. and aren't they going to report on his record at 11?

they never stated that it was a "fact" that he was racing...10tv paraphrased and said racing "may be involved" and that police "suspect" it was involved. Regarding Alcohol, they said "investigators found that alcohol was found scattered around his vehicle" but again, the level it played was not confirmed.

I'm not a cop nor engineer, but I'd say based on the initial crash site, they can pretty easily determine his speed. I'm sure they already have his cars computer/black box in hand and reviewed too. There's also very likely a witness or more details that haven't / won't be released as well. They did say his driving record will be elaborated on at 11pm.

really? how do they know how fast he was going? people drive 80 on a regular basis on 70. if alcohol or racing was involved then thats a horrible mistake. but the news is reporting something that just isn't proven yet. and aren't they going to report on his record at 11?

The guy from 10 T.v. just called me and wanted to know if you guys wanted to talk about george and his situation and how they are portraying him. I put in a complaint about there station and they want to interview someone. Does anybody wanna put an attempt to clear this? I know you have a 50/50 chance! I have his name and number if anybody is interested!

I complained via email too and the guy called me about 15 minutes ago. Like I have any information :rolleyes:

The only thing that CR officially has to say to anyone is "No Comment" - and no one speaks for CR but Anthony and I. Anthony has already spoken with the reporter.

For what it's worth, I wouldn't say a word to them. It will be twisted. The sooner we let it go, the sooner it'll blow over and George can rest in peace.

Guest Removed
sam might be good since he was there.....don't know. least they are giving a chance to clear the air. but if no alcohol or racing was involved then it ill clear on its own...

pmed

The only thing that CR officially has to say to anyone is "No Comment" - and no one speaks for CR but Anthony and I. Anthony has already spoken with the reporter.

For what it's worth, I wouldn't say a word to them. It will be twisted. The sooner we let it go, the sooner it'll blow over and George can rest in peace.

Exactly, my email was to complain about how much negative speculations are being made. In no way, did i even mention cr.

we should write tentv a letter about how nice of a guy george was and if anything the wreck was an ACCIDENT and have the forum sign a letter saying all of us agree something other than a guy wanting to go fast a happened.

Guest Removed

same thing we did for dads b.s. it was on every channel and on every casting.man was hung before they even filed charges on him.

blow over. same thing the attornys said " just let it blow over" :rolleyes:

doesnt matter what you do, say or not say.and by no means was speaking for or on CR's behalf. i was speaking on goerges behalf. and i was going to add something along the lines of what wannaplay said !

really? how do they know how fast he was going?

I will give credit where credit is due: Cops see allot of wrecks, and it is quite possible to tell when speed was excessive. How far one slides once traction is lost is the first indicator, the amount of damage don't to the GTO brick is the other.

Everyone is saying that he wasn't racing, no one is saying that he wasn't driving fast.

i just watched it on onn and its retarded they automatically claim that street racing may be involved because he hade a nitrous oxide system....then the cop explaining how nitrous worked was an idiot and had no clue what it was....it acts like turbo!