The vette is gone

Sam1647545489

I know what you mean sam. I just put a stock motor back in my car and am driving it around. It's as smooth as day on (except the rear strut mount rattling). It was wierd not to hear a cam OR a supercharger on it.

I think I'm going to drive over to carmax just for giggles to see how much they'd give me for it.

They will most likely insult you. Be prepared.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Trust me, it wont be anything crazy. It has a full 3yr 39000 bumper to bumper warranty so I dont wanna effect that. I already talked it over with the saleman and I know what will and will not effect the warranty. Also I have been talking to IPS alot lately and with ALOT of their help, I think the rx-7 is gonna be something retarded fast, low 9 high 8 car. It will be a strictly IPS car.

No 5yr/100k powertrain warranty for home?

congrats...ive been debating a trade in on one for awhile now. i just dont know if i can cut much more on a car payment. plus i dont like the crappy gas mileage and drivetrain.

ive driven a few and damn are they a blast. AND sexy as hell (esp. white) :D

did you get the trailblazer to tow the rx7 TO THE TRACK?

if so i really dig your thinking

You bet I did. Black TBSS, black trailor, black rx-7FD. Everything is goin to be murdered out for the year of 08. I also bought it to do minor performance things to it and have fun with it. I already have 2 big parts on my floor right here now. :cool:

did you see the one in the februaty issue of super chevy? page 109. 10 second pass.

"this trailblazer ss wowed the crowd with a stout 10-second pass in early LSX index quilifications. unfortunately, the suv didn't have the proper safety equipment to run anything lower that an 11.49. the astute driver kindly responded to tech, "well, it might not have a rollcage, but it does have eight arbags, will that work?"