Regret selling your car?

V8 Beast

I had an '83 VW Rabbit Diesel with a manual transmission. It was spray painted flat black and looked like the biggest POS ever but damn was it fun to drive in the snow. I do regret selling it. I sold it to a guy here who's into VW's so at least it went to someone who might appreciate it :) I might even consider buying it back if i could.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I miss the Cobra but it was the right car at the wrong point in my life. Once i get through school i think im going to look into a Mystic or another S/c'd hardtop. The S4 i feel like im walking on eggshells trying to keep it happy and not breaking.

i miss the camaro but at the same time i am glad i have the vette now over it. it may not be as high up on the cool scale but it handles better than the camaro and thats what i want right now. they say your first build is a prototype for the second one anyways, the second one is always better.

WOW...This one really got me thinking...Lets go in order..

MY first car was a 1968 Chevelle SS396..totally original down to the paint..miss it, but it was stolen 25 years ago..

About 10 cars after that were all 68-69 Chevelles and I miss them all..some more than others...

Then I had a 82 Camaro Z28 Indy Pace Car..slow as mosses, but really cool car...will still have another one some day if I can find a decent one for a good price..

Then I had a several Iroc Camaros...most of which I miss..

Then I had a 01 Camaro SS....Yep, miss that one too...

Then I had a 05 GTO...REALLY miss that one...

Which brings me to my other 68 Chevelle that I am sure I will really regret that will be going up for sale soon as I need the money for a new house...

Wish I could have them ALL back!!!

I REALLY miss my Miata and my 240sx coupe. :(

However, I wouldn't trade either back for my Mini. I know I'll probably end up selling my Mini for something else, though.

like a set of balls? sorry the door was open and i just had too. me = :asshole:

I miss my red C5 vette. It would of been paid off along time ago and with the auto in it and if I had done the same to it as I did the yellow one, it would of went 9.50's all day. But whatever, that is the past and we cant turn back time, so now all I gotta do is go 9.50's in the rx-7. No big deal.

84 small blocked s-10 blazer, 86 GLHS, 87 GLHS, 89 CSX-VNT. Other than that nothing cause the rest of my cars werent really anything to great for me. I liked my neon a lot but I would never mod one again. I wanted to keep the shelby cars cause they were all nice looking when I was done and although they wouldnt be worth big money they were still kinda cool.

I miss all 3 of my Cobra replicas that I sold . However the car I miss the most was my 1970 LT-1 Vette , it was set up for mid-ohio. It had a full roll cage , fire extinguisher system , sidepipes etc. It looked ugly but ran great!

Absolutley 100%X100000000000000. My 04 Mustang GT. And my 95 Blazer 4dr 4x4. Traded both in for the evo. The mustang was me, it was my trademark. I had so much work and money into it. I think about how stupid it was to get rid of it everyday. Really wish I had a time machine.

I will never sell my TA. In the past I ran into financial problems and everyone tried to low ball me. In 2004-2005 I was trying to sell it for $19k with 14k miles on it, but no one would buy it :confused: If I ever need money that bad in the future I could make at least $8-10k just from selling my go fast parts.