what ya think about this combo.

Ryan218

with the help of a fellow stanger we came up with this. this is what i really would like to see my car end up like come summer...

GTO blue...impulse blue

cobra wheels.

body color trim everything else black trim

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t302/88Mustang302/untitled-2.jpg

opions?

Sonic blue would look better imo

nah i dont think so...sonic blue is already on a few fox's out there...never seen an impulse blue on...it will be the same color as kirks. GTO. i just need to get the paint code from him.

Ryan the 94-95 version of those wheels look 100 times better the inset part is silver instead of black. And those cobra wheels look real good on a fox I had them on mine and got lots of comments. Oh and +1 for sonic blue instead

i like the inserts being black, brakes em up some, idk maybe ill do sonic blue it depends, depends on the price of paint lol. what ever one is cheaper.

just putting stock bullits on that car will look 10x better than those cobra wheels. Considering how many sets (wheels and tires) get taken off you can pick them up pretty cheap. Is the 5 lug swap already done?

again...its to common...i dont see many foxes with them cobra wheels...plus im going the cheap way to 5 lug it and the dust caps wont allow me to run a wheel like the bullets...the wheels have to have a center section.

again...its to common...i dont see many foxes with them cobra wheels...plus im going the cheap way to 5 lug it and the dust caps wont allow me to run a wheel like the bullets...the wheels have to have a center section.

common for a reason.....i'll take a better looking car over one thats less common anyday of the week.